E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > Australia > Car Detailer - Queensland

04-17-2009, 06:50 PM   #1
s4008616
Private First Class
Australia
Rep
Drives: 991 Carrera S

Car Detailer - Queensland

Hi all

I have been following the 'detailing' section of this forum and constantly admiring how good those detailers are in the States.

Do we have any detailer in Queensland that are as good as those in the States?

If so can I please have some referrals re their names and contacts?

I have tried googling them but the result I have got are just normal car washing company - who appears to only know how to create swirl instead of polishing out swirls.

Thanks.
Appreciate 0
      04-17-2009, 07:06 PM   #2
MFKN3
Colonel
Australia
Rep
Drives: supercharged 4.4L stroker E92

Mate I know of a guy at the gold coast.

Other than that I do a bit of detailing work and could help you out or even set you up with the right stuff to diy - waxit . com is a good store.

Swirl can be tough to get rid of as you need the right abrasive and the right pad and every manufacturer's clear coat is different. Fortunately, the E92 I have found is tough as nails, the E46 is much softer though
Appreciate 0
      04-17-2009, 09:03 PM   #3
JC3
Australia
Rep
Drives: E70 X5 40d

I had a E60 530i before my 335i and I used a guy called Jayde from Dulvgari Prestige (0414501706) who did a fantastic job and was very professional.

I'd previously had the car in for a Zym0l HD Cleanse treatment with Sparkles at Indooroopilly Shopping Centre and while it was fine, Jayde took the car to a whole new level. He also turned up on time and got cracking straight away, no faffing about.

Here's an example of his work:
http://detailparadise.com.au/modules...ewtopic&t=4147

Only thing is he runs his mobile service from the Gold Coast so not sure how he'd go coming up to Noosa, but I can personally recommend him for any other Brisbanites out there.
Appreciate 0