E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California > OFFICIAL SoCal sighting thread (#3)

01-12-2015, 10:35 PM   #1167
LRPE92
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 Lime Rock Park Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben N
spotted a 335i e92 who was mobbing through Thousand Oaks tonight, probably pissed because the broncos sucked balls.

anyway I couldn't tell what mods he'd done because it was dark, but it's the first time I've spotted a 3 around here that I could tell was modified so I had to post it. Definitely had aftermarket exhaust and wheels but other than that
Window tints and a CSL trunk?
Appreciate 0
      01-12-2015, 11:01 PM   #1168
Amini77
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Alpine White '13 550i

Garage List
2013 BMW 550i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 335i_gram View Post
Hey!! It's stunna818 aka @335i_gram! Yes I remember I was coming down the hill and saw you! And then came down the hill! Your car sounded clean af bro and looked sweet
Thanks brotha yours is sick af too! Haha I only have a downpipe, I thought it would stay lowkey lmao!
Appreciate 0
      01-12-2015, 11:31 PM   #1169
LRPE92
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 Lime Rock Park Edition

spotted this E92 AW 335, on the windshield had a CSUN sticker
anyone? Name:  01418803749.png
Views: 662
Size:  2.42 MB
Appreciate 0
      01-13-2015, 07:13 PM   #1170
Amini77
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Alpine White '13 550i

Garage List
2013 BMW 550i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSlickk View Post
HAHA! My bad I was talking about the white E92 that you raced
Hahaha! Oh my bad I thought this was another post on m3post and I got confused never mind.
Appreciate 0
      01-17-2015, 02:08 AM   #1171
crzylildude
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i Coupe

Garage List
Spotted a E90 335i with NEVADA plate in downtown Los Angeles (along Figueroa St.) nice wrapped car with nice wheels … I was just checking your wheels… but you revved on me… So i have no choice but to punch it… So sorry brother I did not mean to race you… I swear I was just checking your wheels…
Appreciate 0
      01-18-2015, 12:08 AM   #1172
HTran
Pi Epsilon Pi
Rep
Drives: 335

Quote:
Originally Posted by crzylildude View Post
Spotted a E90 335i with NEVADA plate in downtown Los Angeles (along Figueroa St.) nice wrapped car with nice wheels … I was just checking your wheels… but you revved on me… So i have no choice but to punch it… So sorry brother I did not mean to race you… I swear I was just checking your wheels…
haha YOU STARTED IT! jk man, i love your HRE's too, I usually see your car at the LTMW all the time and I think bimmerfest this year too. Your car looks amazing like always dude. What exhaust do you have?
Appreciate 0
      01-18-2015, 11:30 AM   #1173
crzylildude
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by HTran View Post
haha YOU STARTED IT! jk man, i love your HRE's too, I usually see your car at the LTMW all the time and I think bimmerfest this year too. Your car looks amazing like always dude. What exhaust do you have?
Oh I found you! … I saw you from Olympic Blvd. from a far I know Its a E90 I live around the corner of Figueroa & 3rd St. … I work around DTLA… so I get excited to see modded BMWs around… Where are you heading?… anyways I don't have much mod just my KW-V3s and HREs, DPs / I have Akra Exhaust (how does it sound?)… I always think my car is heavy (The last car that smoked me is Long ) … I'm the slowest driver in the group
Appreciate 0
      01-18-2015, 01:12 PM   #1174
HTran
Pi Epsilon Pi
Rep

Quote:
Oh I found you! … I saw you from Olympic Blvd. from a far I know Its a E90 I live around the corner of Figueroa & 3rd St. … I work around DTLA… so I get excited to see modded BMWs around… Where are you heading?… anyways I don't have much mod just my KW-V3s and HREs, DPs / I have Akra Exhaust (how does it sound?)… I always think my car is heavy (The last car that smoked me is Long ) … I'm the slowest driver in the group
Oh sweet man. My fiancé goes to USC for dental school, so I came down and her myself and her friend was in my car at the time heading to kazunori for a quick sushi fix. Dude DTLA has the worst roads ever relrelative to..everywhere else lolol. Exhaust sounds sick man! I'm debating on putting dp in but I'm already muffler delete and reasonator delete.
Appreciate 0
      01-18-2015, 05:36 PM   #1175
crzylildude
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Oh sweet man. My fiancé goes to USC for dental school, so I came down and her myself and her friend was in my car at the time heading to kazunori for a quick sushi fix. Dude DTLA has the worst roads ever relrelative to..everywhere else lolol. Exhaust sounds sick man! I'm debating on putting dp in but I'm already muffler delete and reasonator delete.
You guys should try the ramen shops in Little Tokyo… there is a lot… I'm addicted … Go downpipes but do not tune it… just downpipes or if you have extra $$$$ get IPE exhaust (it will be loud as F_ck!) … also careful driving in DT lots of along 7th St. and near The Marriott Hotel… Yes DT has the worst road ever also never never take the Wilshire Road
Appreciate 0
      01-18-2015, 09:24 PM   #1176
HTran
Pi Epsilon Pi
Rep

Quote:
You guys should try the ramen shops in Little Tokyo… there is a lot… I'm addicted … Go downpipes but do not tune it… just downpipes or if you have extra $$$$ get IPE exhaust (it will be loud as F_ck!) … also careful driving in DT lots of along 7th St. and near The Marriott Hotel… Yes DT has the worst road ever also never never take the Wilshire Road
Oh yeah daikokuya and sensingumi is definitely our favorite too! Why no tune along with the sp? Dude you know that right I made to go past that hotel, the Marriott or westin??, anyways there were in even pacement and I totally bottomed out all under the car. Lolol
Appreciate 0
      01-19-2015, 01:09 PM   #1177
MrSlickk
Captain
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

Had to chime in here, But I definitely recommend you get a tune, even before your downpipe. Without the tune the DP will seem like a waste of money, youll gain very little power compared to how you would like it with the tune
Quote:
Oh yeah daikokuya and sensingumi is definitely our favorite too! Why no tune along with the sp? Dude you know that right I made to go past that hotel, the Marriott or westin??, anyways there were in even pacement and I totally bottomed out all under the car. Lolol

Old: N55 E92
Appreciate 0
      01-19-2015, 01:28 PM   #1178
crzylildude
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Garage List
I wanted too but i ran out of interest... I'm selling my car already... I have JB4 but not installed.... But thanks for the advice sir

Quote:
Had to chime in here, But I definitely recommend you get a tune, even before your downpipe. Without the tune the DP will seem like a waste of money, youll gain very little power compared to how you would like it with the tune
Appreciate 0
      01-19-2015, 02:46 PM   #1179
HTran
Pi Epsilon Pi
Rep

Quote:
Wholeheartedly agree, I too also have a jb4. I just assumed that he meant the dp without the extra boost might make my exhaust sound deeper or something to that extent. I might have to reinstall resonators if I get dps.
Appreciate 0
      01-19-2015, 03:41 PM   #1180
NEFARIOUS
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 06 330xi (TRADED IN)

Garage List
Quote:
You guys should try the ramen shops in Little Tokyo… there is a lot ...... also careful driving in DT lots of along 7th St. and near The Marriott Hotel… Yes DT has the worst road ever also never never take the Wilshire Road
Ah yes, hate driving through Downtown... While cutting through Alameda from the 10 near Washington to Cesar Chavez so that I can put my Fastrak to use, I cracked a suspension bushing on a particularly unavoidable sinkhole (bicyclist to my right, truck to my left and couldn't stop in time), but glad it happened while the car still had a warranty to it. Also I know what you mean about Wilshire; going through K-Town with a bunch of FOB drivers is a nightmare; in fact that that's the only accident I've ever had in my E90 , but glad it was only a slow speed reverse into my car so no major damage.
Quote:
Oh yeah daikokuya and sensingumi is definitely our favorite too!
Dude... Back when I used to work near Little Tokyo I was at Shin-sen-gumi all the time. I like Daikokuya better, but the line was way too long. I miss that one; the closer-by one in Monterey park isn't even 1/4 as good.
::THE MACHETE::
Appreciate 0
      01-19-2015, 10:20 PM   #1181
HTran
Pi Epsilon Pi
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEFARIOUS View Post
Ah yes, hate driving through Downtown... While cutting through Alameda from the 10 near Washington to Cesar Chavez so that I can put my Fastrak to use, I cracked a suspension bushing on a particularly unavoidable sinkhole (bicyclist to my right, truck to my left and couldn't stop in time), but glad it happened while the car still had a warranty to it. Also I know what you mean about Wilshire; going through K-Town with a bunch of FOB drivers is a nightmare; in fact that that's the only accident I've ever had in my E90 , but glad it was only a slow speed reverse into my car so no major damage.

Dude... Back when I used to work near Little Tokyo I was at Shin-sen-gumi all the time. I like Daikokuya better, but the line was way too long. I miss that one; the closer-by one in Monterey park isn't even 1/4 as good.
I've had the Shin sen gumi in san gabriel and fountain valley, and the one in Downtown menu is crazier. You are right though, Daikokkuya is a little better, because of their fried rice combo that i always get.
Appreciate 0
      01-19-2015, 11:25 PM   #1182
NEFARIOUS
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 06 330xi (TRADED IN)

Garage List
Quote:
I've had the Shin sen gumi in san gabriel and fountain valley, and the one in Downtown menu is crazier. You are right though, Daikokkuya is a little better, because of their fried rice combo that i always get.
Their fried rice is amazing, but I also like the taste of Daikokuya's [LA branch] soup base a little better.
::THE MACHETE::
Appreciate 1
      01-25-2015, 04:34 PM   #1183
JeM9
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: R.I.P. 11 328i AT

krahooligan Was that you on Sycamore this morning?
Appreciate 0
      01-26-2015, 01:37 AM   #1184
crzylildude
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Guys I'm selling my car … anyone wants to impress their Fiancé / GF / BF or tell your Sugar Mommies … follow my IG @ johnedward_a
Appreciate 0
      02-02-2015, 09:44 AM   #1185
krahooligan
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2008 328i e90

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeM9 View Post
krahooligan Was that you on Sycamore this morning?
yes sir it was.
Appreciate 0
      02-02-2015, 11:03 AM   #1186
JeM9
Major
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by krahooligan View Post
yes sir it was.
Nice man! You need to get those ambers coded
Appreciate 0
      02-02-2015, 11:13 AM   #1187
krahooligan
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2008 328i e90

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeM9 View Post
Nice man! You need to get those ambers coded
I most certainly do. idk where to do it though. I am also hoping to get brighter led for my halos.
Appreciate 0
      02-02-2015, 11:17 AM   #1188
JeM9
Major
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by krahooligan View Post
I most certainly do. idk where to do it though. I am also hoping to get brighter led for my halos.
Yeah, I had someone on the forum help me out. I was in my girls car, otherwise you would have noticed me.
Appreciate 0