E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Photography/Videography > FS: Various Camera Bags

06-04-2012, 11:00 PM   #1
bosstones
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: o_0

FS: Various Camera Bags

As the title says, I've got various camera bags that I'm looking to sell. I also have a laptop backpack I'm looking to unload as well. Prices are obo, no low ballers please. If you have any questions or want additional (or better) pix, let me know!

The reason I'm selling these is that I have a Maxpedition Jumbo Versipack that I bought a Domke camera bag insert for. That combo is my go-to camera bag now. I can fit a lot in it as well as use it for other things (e.g. work deployment, range, etc...)

Note that for non-local, a few bucks to help cover s/h would likely be added.

Crumpler 5 Million Dollar Home (shoulder bag)

Crumpler 5 Million Dollar Home Bag MD-05-13A B&H Photo Video

I got this bag a couple years ago but have only used it a couple of times. It is in like new condition w/ no defects. Reason for selling is that I just don't use it.

It can fit a full-size dSLR w/ a medium sized lens attacked as well as 2-3 other lenses. It won't accommodate large telephoto lenses like a 70-200L, but specs list the bag as accepting up to a 6.5" lens. It also has a mesh pouch on the underside of the flap that to store filters, memory cards, batteries, etc... There is also a 'hidden' pocket w/ an additional mesh pouch on the front of the bag. You can fit 3 lenses aside from one on a dSLR if 2 of them are small (e.g. nifty-fifty or another small prime).

The nice thing about this bag is that it's made of 900 denier nylon and has both buckle clasps and velcro enclosures. The velcro is a nice feature for security if you're carrying the bag behind you. However, the bag also comes with tuck away flaps to cover the velcro if you don't want to use it since velcro can be noisy.

New, this runs for ~ $80-85 (e.g. B&H and Amazon). Asking $45 obo.

Naneu Pro Echo (Slingbag)

Naneu Pro Military Ops Echo Travel Backpack (Navy Blue) ECHBL

Naneu Pro Military Ops Echo Travel Backpack | Naneu Pro Military Ops Echo Travel Backpack (Black) Reviews - Buzzillions.com

I bought this slingbag several years ago and it used to be my go-to bag/backpack. Given that it has a little bit of wear, but the bag is still in good condition and is fully functional.

It's made of water resistant 1680D ballistic nylon so it can take a beating. Like the Crumper, you can fit a full size dSLR w/ a medium sized lens attached. In addition, you can fit 2-3 other lenses and/or external flash. It will easily fit a dSLR + lens and 2 ultra wide angle lenses and you'll likely still have a little space to fit in something like an air blower. This bag will fit something the size of a 70-200L but it will bulge up into the upper pocket of the slingbag (i.e. above the padded camera area)...not a big deal if you don't have much in the upper pocket.

Aside from the camera pocket, there are 5 external pockets (2 velcro/button and 3 zippered) so there's plenty of room for spare camera gear (e.g. batteries, memory cards, etc...), pens, etc... There is also a hidden waist strap that you can use to help with loading if you have a lot in the bag. When not in use, it has a little storage pocket it can be hidden in. For storage, you can remove the camera padding so the bag itself flattens out.

New, this bag was $75. Asking $30obo.

It looks a little deflated in this pic.

Tamrac Shoulder Bag

This is a small shoulder bag I picked up a several years ago and used twice. I needed something in a hurry so I picked this up from a local photography shop. That said, this bag is in like new condition.

This bag will easily accommodate a mid-size dSLR and a small lens. In addition, you can fit another medium-sized lens and maybe a small lens like a wide prime or nifty-fifty. A full size dSLR (e.g. 5D) is a tighter fit. A 1D...not a chance. This bag is also good for camcorders and point & shoot cameras. Aside from the main compartment, it has 3 zippered pockets (2 external, 1 internal). The main flap is secured via both zipper (good for bad weather) and external buckle. It also acoomodate Tamrac's SAS and MAS series of add-ons.

I don't recall paying more than $35 for this bag, but I don't recall. $10obo takes it.

Adorama 'Slinger' bag.
New and still has the tag on it. Nice, medium sized camera/video bag w/ plenty of compartments/pockets and sturdy construction. The bag is black w/ gray trim.

Bag details here:

MSRP is $60. Letting it go for $30 obo.

Tamrac Adventure Messanger 4 bag (camera bag)

The bag is in excellent condition. It is not new, but was only used a couple of times. Plenty of room for 1-2 dSLR bodies and lenses. It also has pockets for misc stuff (e.g. filters, spare batteries or memory cards, etc...).

I also have the water bottle pouch accessory that I'll throw in for free (it even comes w/ a free water bottle....which I never used).

Link to manufacturer's product page.

Asking $25 obo.

Targus Laptop Backpack

I bought this backpack several years ago (2006 to be exact) and only used it a couple of times for work travel. I don't recall the model # so I can' look up the specs but this backpack can hold a LOT. Laptop-wise, it easily fits my old 15.4" notebook and I'm pretty sure it'll fit a 16" notebook. If I had my 17" VAIO here, I'd test it out for that as well, but I don't...it's out of state right now... It has 3 large compartments: 1 for the laptop & accessories, 1 for papers and such...it also has a divider in it, and a third for papers & notepads. The latter also has a mesh divider in it. There is also a compression pocket for quick access items. The compression pocket also has a zippered mesh pocket in it as well. There is a small pocket for pens and small whatevers you may carry (e.g. flashlight, CD/DVD, etc...). There are also 2 fairly small zippered pockets as well.

My recollection is that I paid around $60 for this at CompUSA (back when it was still open in Schaumburg and before Tiger Direct bought the rights to the CompUSA name). Asking $20obo.