E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > N54 Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications - 335i > exhaust help! (plans for custom exhaust build)

10-02-2011, 04:37 AM   #1
e92door3
Lieutenant
Philippines
Rep
Drives: Montego Blue :3

exhaust help! (plans for custom exhaust build)

there are no locally available aftermarket exhaust from where i live and importing them would cost so much but there are many who offer custom exhaust, now i just need a "patent" it may not be exact but i would like my exhaust to sound nice not like a loan mower. its pretty hard to find videos that really compliment the n54 engine. maybe you guys can post some exhaust sounds preferred accelerating but idle would do. i plan on keeping only 2 cats for better flow using my stock catalytic converter removing the one on the downpipe. many thanks. im changing my exhaust and really forced to go custom since im having a plastic m3 style bumper not oems, these are made to fit 335i coupes without adding m3 fenders. i will go for a quad exhaust design. what style of dp do you guys suggest? i also plan an x pipe. i only have limited choices for tuning because 335's are rare from where i live. i dont plan to change my headers to keep the engine bay's plastics from getting fried.

*i dont plan to badge my car as an m3 but i love its looks of the m and buying an m3 from where i live would cost more than 180,000 usd for an automatic dual clutch and that's not even yet full equipped. i needed a car that does pretty good on the gas milage (hell traffic 6 days a week) and performs well also at the same time.

heres my car:

here's the rear:
Appreciate 0