E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > N54 Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications - 335i > BMWCCA event photos a MINI

10-04-2011, 10:09 AM   #1
DdotRoq
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 335is

BMWCCA event photos a MINI

Hello Everyone,

My fiancé is a photographer and she was working on some of the photos she took on the last BMWCCA AutoX (and one of her car). Since it\'s all BMW\'s, I asked her to share some of her photos . Constructive Criticism always accepted and if you truly enjoy the photos, add her to your Flickr!

BMW 335IS by Loxiee, on Flickr

BMW Lineup by Loxiee, on Flickr

Lotus Elise by Loxiee, on Flickr

Mini Cooper by Loxiee, on Flickr
Appreciate 0
      10-04-2011, 10:22 AM   #2
BMWsky
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i

LOVE THE MINI's!!!!
Appreciate 0
      10-04-2011, 01:49 PM   #3
DdotRoq
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWsky View Post
LOVE THE MINI's!!!!
That's her toy, 2011 MINI Cooper S, 6-Speed manual. She just got the AccessPort installed.
Appreciate 0
      10-04-2011, 02:05 PM   #4
BMWsky
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by DdotRoq View Post
That's her toy, 2011 MINI Cooper S, 6-Speed manual. She just got the AccessPort installed.
That has to be an absolute BLAST to drive. My roomate from college is the beareu chief for Business Week covering the autos; he gets to test drive a different car about every 3-4 weeks and has driven everything under the sun. His favorite car is the Mini.

How does she like the AP?
Appreciate 0
      10-04-2011, 02:21 PM   #5
DdotRoq
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep

She wouldn't get any other car. She's told me her next car will be the successor, whenever MINI announces European Delivery (or if the Rocketman Concept comes to life).

35MPG, incredible handling, great speed and German Engineering. Can't go wrong.

She just installed the AccessPort last week, and loves every bit of it. She can only go Stage 1, as she doesn't plan on buying the prerequisites for Stage 2 or 3; they require a 3 inch turboback and/or larger intercooler. Stage 1 gives her more than she needs, as she can choose to have all the power on Stage 1 with standard throttle or press the "Sports Button" and get Linear throttle... Which transforms the car into a beast.

Stating that, her original comparison was the 128 and the Cooper S. While she spent countless days comparing the two, she chose the MINI and hasn't regretted it once.
Appreciate 0