E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > Canada > Canada Classifieds Section > Mercedes E55 AMG

12-09-2013, 02:25 AM   #1
Jesse335i
Second Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2016 Audi S7

Mercedes E55 AMG

I have a 2005 E55 AMG for sale the car is flint grey in color (rare) with black leather interior. I am the second owner on this beautiful Canadian car it was purchased with 61000 KMS it is now sitting at 74XXX never driven hard or in the winter regular oil changes done every 5000KMS car is in absolute mint condition inside and out comes with all owners manual two keys and also a set of 20" staggered Mavakeli Forged 3PC wheels just replaced the rear tires about 4 or 5 months ago K&N air filters, lowered on lowering links, gloss black grill, flat hood emblem, resonators removed, and other than that the car is pretty much stock and awaiting a new driver I am looking to get $30,000 OBO I am in no rush or desperate to sell please no time wasters or tire kickers I am also interested in trades email me with what you got

email: jessesihota@me.com for photos

Thanks
Appreciate 0