E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > ferrari italia owner runs over cop's foot

08-08-2012, 01:58 PM   #45
shah269
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009

Yeah it was funny!
There I was just hanging out doing what tourists do...looking at the hot girls! And well I guess I looked a little too odd and they politely showed me their papers and their big guns and we went for a little ride.

But that's how my life is. You are also talking to a guy who accidentally walked onto a popy field in Bolivia and didn't realize it and took some flowers home for his host mom!

And the guy who accidentally walked onto a cocain production facility in Colombia.

And a guy who accidentally locked himself in a cell on Robin Island. Turns out those door really do lock once you close them behind you!

Oh and I was once chased around a field by a herd of anry llamas! And while in China mistaken for a monk by an old lady who wanted me to come over and bless something....IM' NOT EVEN FREAKING ASIAN!

That's just my life man...one big disaster after another! And to think I ride a motorcycle, rock climb and skydive to make things interesting.

So back on track? Any one know how long this punk as bitch was in the slamer for?
Appreciate 0
      08-08-2012, 02:47 PM   #46
Litos
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 Challenger RT Junk

Quote:
Originally Posted by shah269 View Post
And while in China mistaken for a monk by an old lady who wanted me to come over and bless something....IM' NOT EVEN FREAKING ASIAN!
i honestly haven't laughed at an e90post in about 2 weeks.

that shit was hilarious.....
Appreciate 0
      08-08-2012, 03:34 PM   #47
shah269
Major
United_States
Rep

I shave my head and I always wear bright colored clothes.
I was in Shanghai and it was cold.

I was wearing a saffron colored business shirt and black tie under a long black winter jacket for the upcoming meeting.

My friends and I had woken up early to go to see the (big booming voice) "The Silver Buddha" and there I was walking around being a stupid tourist hitting on the cute Chinese girls when all of a sudden this crazy woman grabs the corner of my jacket and pulls me into a room filled with people and like 10 kids in the front who have no idea what this Yankee with the shaved head and love of bright colors is looking at them. I look down and the old lady looks up and I realize I don't speak Chinese and she doesn't speak English.

So I did what any good tourist would do! I took a photo smiles and said in my best Spanish "Adios!" and walked out.

To this day I have no clue WTF happened! I think they were having a brisk or something?
Appreciate 0
      08-16-2012, 07:51 AM   #48
Comet
Troll Harder
Lebanon
Rep
Drives: 997 GT3, 997 4 GTS, X6M

Garage List
End of the day, cop goes home to his ramen noodles and shitty life while this guy goes home to his mansion in his sexy ass Ferrari
Justice is served!

Closest that dumb cop will ever get to having a ferrari is punching the window that is worth more than his yearly wage.
I've had my foot ran over before by friends while fooling around, it doesn't hurt that much.
      08-16-2012, 08:08 AM   #49
shah269
Major
United_States
Rep

Well what was the good for nothing trust fund baby charged with?
Odds are he is going to have a nice stay in an Upstate Hotel!

I hope he gets raped at least once. It would be nice. Maybe he will learn not to be a fucktard!
Appreciate 0
      08-16-2012, 08:27 AM   #50
Comet
Troll Harder
Lebanon
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Well what was the good for nothing trust fund baby charged with?
Odds are he is going to have a nice stay in an Upstate Hotel!

I hope he gets raped at least once. It would be nice. Maybe he will learn not to be a fucktard!
you've never heard of lawyers have you?

also, he isn't a trust fund baby, the guy made his money from apps and online.
his lawyer was probably at the precinct before the cops even got there and he was out and about within minutes.

Hope that cop gets shot up pretty good
      08-16-2012, 08:32 AM   #51
shah269
Major
United_States
Rep

Nope he never made any money off that app.
Go check out his profile, he helped create a shit app no one wanted.
He got his money from his pappy who owns some sort of odd import export business...aka just another trust fund baby!

But unlike most trust fund babies who are into hookers and blow this one fucked up by striking an office of the law with intent to harm utilizing a deadly weapon.

This boy is going to a nice upstate NY hotel room where he will be top bunk and get raped. The only thing hated more than child molesters in prison are trust fund babies!

He's going to have to go PG (prison gay) just to survive his little stay.

Shame they won't be televising his rapings. Maybe it would teach other trust fund babies to behave and have respect for people who earn their money.
Appreciate 0
      08-16-2012, 08:38 AM   #52
Comet
Troll Harder
Lebanon
Rep

Garage List
you reek of jealousy lol
      08-16-2012, 08:49 AM   #53
shah269
Major
United_States
Rep

Nope.
If you read the other posts MY family is in law enforcement.
And when I see that poor guy getting his foot run over and potentially being disfigured for life and not being able to provide for his family.....well that could have been my step father!

And if it were my stepfather the last thing that punk ass bitch would have to worry about would be an ass raping in a state pen because me and my two brothers would have dismembered him and dumped him into the east river with all the other garbage! And no one would ever miss him.

Think about it, what if it were your father having his foot run over by some puck as trust fund fucktard?
Appreciate 0
      08-16-2012, 05:59 PM   #54
Comet
Troll Harder
Lebanon
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Nope.
If you read the other posts MY family is in law enforcement.
And when I see that poor guy getting his foot run over and potentially being disfigured for life and not being able to provide for his family.....well that could have been my step father!

And if it were my stepfather the last thing that punk ass bitch would have to worry about would be an ass raping in a state pen because me and my two brothers would have dismembered him and dumped him into the east river with all the other garbage! And no one would ever miss him.

Think about it, what if it were your father having his foot run over by some puck as trust fund fucktard?
well, if that is how your law enforcement family deals with people, I'd rather be policed by the mafia, at least they give you a quicker, prettier death
      08-17-2012, 01:40 AM   #55
boymonkey
Lieutenant
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: slow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comet View Post
Hope that cop gets shot up pretty good
W.... T.... F....
Appreciate 0
      08-17-2012, 08:09 PM   #56
radix
you know he kills little girls like you
No_Country
Rep
Drives: -

On the one hand the driver was a total jackass and should have just fought the ticket in court since it was more than likely not a valid ticket anyhow, at least according to the video description. On the other hand, that cop should either have:

a. Never have let the guy get into the car without issuing him the citation.

or

b. Kept his foot out from underneath the car.

Either way, in the best case scenario cop has the situational awareness of a ball park frank. In the worst case he was looking for a quick way to get a disability paycheck. Seriously, you can't be stupid enough to keep you foot underneath a car after it's already moved once.
Appreciate 0
      08-18-2012, 05:16 PM   #57
Jonjt
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 09 E92 335i M-sport

Parking law enforcement in Manhattan is brutal. I NEVER park in Manhattan. At most, I drive through it. This guy should learn how to deal with Police, whether they are in the right or, in the wrong and, he needs to learn NOT to drive in Manhattan. He already has a GF, no need to show off the exotic Italian when you've got a woman to come home to.
Appreciate 0
      08-18-2012, 07:08 PM   #58
ScaredOnce
Very Important
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335xi (e92)

Garage List
Did the cops end up going to jail?
Appreciate 0
      08-20-2012, 09:41 AM   #59
shah269
Major
United_States
Rep

Why would the cop go to jail?
He was standing in front of the car when he was writing the ticket.
The dumb ass tried to drive over the cop.
Cop had the LEGAL right to shoot the shit...hell unlead a dozen rounds in his balls to make sue he can't have kids in the future. BUT he didn't!
Which makes him a better man than I. If I have a choice between saving my foot and my way of life or killing a trust fund baby in self defence.....my money is on my foot!
Appreciate 0
      08-20-2012, 10:39 AM   #60
Joekerr
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2017 Audi S6

Quote:
...Cop had the LEGAL right to shoot the shit...hell unlead a dozen rounds in his balls to make sue he can't have kids in the future.
...If I have a choice between saving my foot and my way of life or killing a trust fund baby in self defence.....my money is on my foot!
'Merica!! (Only in)
Appreciate 0
      08-20-2012, 10:52 AM   #61
F31cruisin
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 330i

This guy is smarter than police, lol

Appreciate 0
      08-20-2012, 11:12 AM   #62
shah269
Major
United_States
Rep

Well yeah that's stop and frisk which is...well...not a good thing.
And this guy did the right thing by being respectful calm and asking questions.
Oh and BY NOT DRIVING OVER THE OFFICER WITH HIS CAR!
Appreciate 0
      08-21-2012, 05:03 AM   #63
Comet
Troll Harder
Lebanon
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonjt View Post
He already has a GF, no need to show off the exotic Italian when you've got a woman to come home to.
that's some ignorant shit right there..
Why is he showing it off? maybe he likes to drive his exotic car?
      08-21-2012, 09:04 AM   #64
shah269
Major
United_States
Rep

Google the kids name...he's a total fucktard.
Nothing to look up to. I shit things with higher IQ's than this guy!
Appreciate 0
      08-21-2012, 10:34 AM   #65
Hawkeye
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: '07 Z4 Coupe, '21 X3, '16 GMC

Garage List
Quote:
You are talking to a guy who was arrested in Brazil for "looking odd"
Quote:
Yeah it was funny!
There I was just hanging out doing what tourists do...looking at the hot girls! And well I guess I looked a little too odd and they politely showed me their papers and their big guns and we went for a little ride.

But that's how my life is. You are also talking to a guy who accidentally walked onto a popy field in Bolivia and didn't realize it and took some flowers home for his host mom!

And the guy who accidentally walked onto a cocain production facility in Colombia.

And a guy who accidentally locked himself in a cell on Robin Island. Turns out those door really do lock once you close them behind you!

Oh and I was once chased around a field by a herd of anry llamas! And while in China mistaken for a monk by an old lady who wanted me to come over and bless something....IM' NOT EVEN FREAKING ASIAN!

That's just my life man...one big disaster after another! And to think I ride a motorcycle, rock climb and skydive to make things interesting.

So back on track? Any one know how long this punk as bitch was in the slamer for?
You do sound pretty smart
2021 BMW x30i • Phytonic Blue Metallic • Fully loaded
Appreciate 0
      08-21-2012, 05:19 PM   #66
M3776
Private
Rep
Drives: 11 E93 M3

I know this family, he is pretty much a douche bag. He moved with his family from France a few years ago. Extremely wealthy people.