E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA > I need your stock pre-lci E90 tail lights..

02-06-2012, 02:03 PM   #1
whosagrubb
Private First Class
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: '15 F36 435i / '07 E90 328i

Garage List
I need your stock pre-lci E90 tail lights..

..for a couple days anyway. Okay, hear me out. My 328's getting sold and I've got another pre-lci E90 coming in it's place. Problem is I installed blacklines on my car but the new car's got stock OEM tails. I'm trying to sort it out so I can swap the lights when I get the new car, but I'm not 100% sure I'll be able to. If not, I was hoping someone who had an extra set of stock taillights would be interested in a temporary "loan".

I guess loan might be a bad name for it, basically I need a set of stock tails to put on my car, then when I get the new one I'll give you the OEM lights off of it after installing my black lines. The lights you get back are coming off a car with 18k miles on it and are flawless. The ones you give me don't have to be, they just have to be unbroken.

In return I'd be more than happy to buy you a six pack of your favorite beer or some other beverage, etc?

I'm also looking for someone with factory pre-lci halogens who's interested in upgrading to LCI halogens. Going to post a separate thread about it but figured I'd mention it here too. This wouldn't be a "loan". The new car has xenons, I just simply don't want to trade the car in with the LCI halogens, I'd rather let someone else get 'em, so I was thinking a trade plus cash arrangement - your lights plus say $300 for the LCI halogens? They're in perfect condition and ready to go, just do a side by side swap..

Last edited by whosagrubb; 02-06-2012 at 02:10 PM..
Appreciate 0
      02-06-2012, 02:26 PM   #2
nyalpine90
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: MY24 G01 AW Msport

Garage List
2016 BMW X4  [9.33]
i have halogens and taillights from 08 e90..i can sell them since i have no use for them
Appreciate 0
      02-06-2012, 10:07 PM   #3
Yea Boi
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: Alpine white 08 M3

I have a set of tail lights, $40 bucks and there yours, let me know, located in closter, nj.
thanks
Appreciate 0