E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Photo/Video/Media Gallery > LTMW | WTCCreaminz

02-17-2013, 01:58 PM   #67
creaminz
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 LCI

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3_WC View Post
Isn't this car an automatic?

Props on the work. But a shame to see this at a show, then go look inside and see an auto.
I see where you are coming from. I noticed, people driven manual all their life has hard time switching over to auto or dct since it takes away fun factors of you actually shifting but same here i have drive automatic all my life and i did try to liking the manual tranny but i still like the convenience and fast shifting of modern day transmissions. I am not a car show type of guy...I just like to drive the car...i know i will disappoint alot of people who look through the window to find out it is autotragic but in the end it is my car and I build for myself. even after 3~4 years i still love this thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by BKap08 View Post
CCWs make me excited
i always loved how CCW classics looked but wasn't possible until i switched my bbk to stoptech with smaller rotor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Game View Post
Well you're definitely putting in the time and money but that rear bumper might be overdoing it.
it is hard to say at this point since it is not even half way done...once it is lined up perfect, painted i think it will look just fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Game View Post
lol this.

over/under 50k?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zackman93 View Post
I'm curious as to how much you've invested in this car!:P
More than I should have

Quote:
Originally Posted by 91Octane View Post
That's gonna be nice...but no "because Study wing" plz.

Keep it up, don't sell this car man. You've done so much into it.
I will try to keep it, oh and I am putting Voltex wing back on...

Quote:
Not the point. He is basically going for a track look. So a torque converter auto is a let down.

Looks like he has a budget to do a swap at some point. Then he could be even quicker, use a bigger turbo since the weakpoint is the auto tranny.
You are absolutely right. Car that looks like this, a lot of people expect to have manual gearbox...i know for some it is huge let down. i wish i'd known that i was going mod this heavily. i have driven manual and it is addicting even though i stall'd few times so i'm not gonna argue what's better since i liked driving both MT & AT & DCT. i don't need bigger turbo...this car is fast enough for me. really.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEVN335 View Post
damn I knew you were getting a new wide body but I wasn't expecting anything like this
i didn't either, it is nice feeling when you get something you really wanted. thanks to LTMW / Vollkommend Design

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonacoBlueE90 View Post
I have always liked the look of the WTCC Bmw.Awesome project .
I would like to see these wheels on it http://flipacars.com/pics/BMW/bmw-bmw-320si-04.jpg.
i think those are the same wheels that LTMW has on their E30 M3...i believe they are 17's and prolly won't clear my brakes? i don't think anything smaller than 18's would look....well TOO small

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivan@PYSpeed.com View Post
can't wait to see final result!!
Thanks Ivan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riza VI View Post
Wow Darren...

I'm pretty stoked to see this, and really excited to see all the build thread pictures you'll post.

Big props, like always!
Big props goes to boys at LTMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiianeze View Post
race car! it's going to look awesome
I hope so

Quote:
Originally Posted by just4kickz View Post
need to black out dat grill
haha i know right?? wherez motherfucking sharpie at!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForgedDistributing View Post
Amazing! Never gets old!
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by idrift4wd View Post
are you seriously knit-picking that this car is an auto and is a let down?

are you serious? the nerve of some e90post members are out of this world!

please tell me more about how manuals are the best and how everyone should drive one because you drive one.
i can't say manuals are the best but it sure is fun at times...but for me i would take modern day dct type of transmission over manuals all day. different strokes for different folks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZhengHai View Post
You already won!! You beat the game like twice already! Can't wait to see the finished project
i can't wait

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwsw View Post
Wow just when you think there is nothing more to be done, This happens! gonna be sick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beas View Post
i hate how narrow the front end of our cars are. Cant wait to see how this looks all done.
yup, that's why i went with M3 front end to match my m3 rear...hopefully doing wtcc kit was a wise choice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1013mm View Post
i told creaminz he was crazy.
i can't wait for another bromantic photoshoot with jz

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreme View Post
and Darren, don't you think 18" look smaller in this big fenders?

subscribe for this big project
they might to be honest...i thought about getting some iforged concave series in 19's since they look badass but my final decision was to go 18's...

Quote:
Originally Posted by E90MCF View Post
I LOVE the idea of being on top and since you have no one to best. . . BEST yourself. . . Way to STEP IT UP on a whole NEW level!

'I ain't a like a boss. . . I'M A MUTHA FUKKIN' RACECAR JEDI MASTER!!!'

Way to do it PROPER Darren!
Thanks...I can't wait to drive this thing on freeway...

Quote:
Is the Studie WTCC an auto?

I gave him props for the work on the car. Excuse me for saying it having a torque converter automatic is a let down. Oh...the humanity.
I am pretty sure it had manual transmission. no worries, even when people ask me "is this manual?." my balls shrink which means i acknowledge the fact that car like this should have manual transmission...but then i am trying not to go through the hassle of swapping transmission....unless my auto breaks down and i have no other choice but to replace. hope you understand

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal BimMn' View Post
Looks sick so far but I love/d the e92 head lights on your car guess I'm just being partial
i have done that already so i'm just trying to regain my cars identity by going back to 335i exterior...with little bit of kick to it

Quote:
Originally Posted by j2m View Post
SUBSCRIBED!!!! You keep raising the bar and I am a FAN!!!!
PeeeEfffffinEssssss: If you would have sold your car I would've punched you in the throat!
Oh come one...seriously...this man has one of a kind BBS FI and Brembo GTR ready to go on his car That's $20000 just for wheels/bbk ridiculous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrj25 View Post
oh damn! your e90 is beyond epic! you are one crazy mod-a-pocker!
oh i see what you did there

Quote:
Originally Posted by SES_D View Post
Darren always takin' it to another level. Respect. Oh chit, Sniper! that's yoo.
havent played with you guys for a looooong time. time for some black ops

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiorgioIr View Post
Wow. Holy sh*t. Subscribed. Got a feeling that its gona be my favourite e90
Btw can you pm me some pics about the interior trims? Loved them. It has been like 2 months since I was thinking of painting mines red, which is similar to the color you chose.
i will get some pics for you nextweek

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlannBee View Post
Can't wait Darren! I think imma make it to this meet this time.
Do it! I will see you at the meet

Quote:
Originally Posted by JACe90 View Post
Cant wait! Is there an lci version of this kit?
I will check with them but I am sure they do. I just liked how pre-lci front looked...
LCI version

Pre-LCI version

Quote:
Originally Posted by KN| BMW View Post
Sorry , but this WTCC kit is too ugly in my opinion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by spacemonkey1112 View Post
I freakin hate you... I hate you cause I'm extremely jelly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaime View Post
WTF WHY DID YOU EXPOSED HIM?! Now the GODZ OF DIFFUZORR NAOO SHALL COME DOWN UPON YOU AND CURSE YOU A THOUSAND CRIES OF DIFFUZOR NAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO0___0OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOO LOL.

That chit iz hot tho!
Thanks Yodaimeeee!!!! NAOOOOOO!!O!O!O!O!O!O!O

Quote:
Originally Posted by KN| BMW View Post
Well, that bumper is just wider than me abit, that's all. Nothing special dude. Keeping his previous bumpers and make it wider even better than that WTCC kit ..

Oh Yes that's my car , well at least my car looks better than your car instead ..
This is very special for me because it is something I wanted for a long time. It isn't about who has wider body. It is about me having a WTCC kit on my e90. If you like your car, awesome. I love mine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by e92ben View Post
I like it! But I loved your M3 conversion version lol. I don't think you shoulda changed it but its only my opinion. Can't wait to see it finished.
My M3 conversion transferred over to Project Erica and she looks incredible! Red exterior makes that conversion better than when I had them.
Appreciate 0
      02-17-2013, 02:15 PM   #68
intensee92
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Your Girl Crazy.

damnnnnn
      02-17-2013, 04:42 PM   #69
m3pare
Banned
Philippines
Rep
Drives: OBD1 M3.

Can't wait to see it Darren!
Quote:
Originally Posted by creaminz View Post
i think those are the same wheels that LTMW has on their E30 M3...
I wanna see this E30.
Appreciate 0
      02-17-2013, 05:53 PM   #70
FloridaBimmer
Banned
Rep
Drives: M3

how did those stock 135 wheels look?
Appreciate 0
      02-17-2013, 09:28 PM   #71
SCS15
Captain
Rep
Drives: E92 335i 6MT

always been a fan of your e90 but gotta say this kit is ricey as hell....i can definitely appreciate having goals for your ride and its been through countless transformations that most people wont even get to that level but this is just overkill
JB4 G5 - Forge FMIC - VRSF V2 DP - Magnaflow 15529 Catback Exhaust - BMS Clutch Stop - BMS DCI - CDV Delete - Dinan Stage 3 Suspension - 19x8.5/10 Forgestar F14 Gloss Gunmetal - Michelin PSS - M-Sport Front & Rear - M3 Side Skirts - OEM M3 Decklid Spoiler - BMW Performance Grilles - ZHP Shift Knob - M-Sport Steering Wheel - M-Sport Door Sills
Appreciate 0
      02-17-2013, 09:32 PM   #72
JDane07
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 330i (sold), MK7 GTI

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCS15 View Post
always been a fan of your e90 but gotta say this kit is ricey as hell....i can definitely appreciate having goals for your ride and its been through countless transformations that most people wont even get to that level but this is just overkill
.... his car is putting out over 500whp and is tracked, so adding a race-inspired kit makes it "ricey"? You sir need a good
Old E90 Thread:
http://www.e90post.com/forums/showth...first+e90+m580

Last edited by JDane07; 02-17-2013 at 09:48 PM..
Appreciate 0
      02-17-2013, 10:20 PM   #73
SCS15
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDane07 View Post
.... his car is putting out over 500whp and is tracked, so adding a race-inspired kit makes it "ricey"? You sir need a good
500hp or not has nothing to do with an over flared body kit. Like I said I loved his car just not this version. Looked the best right after it was painted.
JB4 G5 - Forge FMIC - VRSF V2 DP - Magnaflow 15529 Catback Exhaust - BMS Clutch Stop - BMS DCI - CDV Delete - Dinan Stage 3 Suspension - 19x8.5/10 Forgestar F14 Gloss Gunmetal - Michelin PSS - M-Sport Front & Rear - M3 Side Skirts - OEM M3 Decklid Spoiler - BMW Performance Grilles - ZHP Shift Knob - M-Sport Steering Wheel - M-Sport Door Sills
Appreciate 0
      02-18-2013, 07:18 AM   #74
T!m3
BMW maniac!
No_Country
Rep
Drives: ///M3 e92

Ohhh man!! Another great project! Can`t wait to see the finished look!
Appreciate 0
      02-18-2013, 07:48 PM   #75
spacemonkey1112
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 325i AW

+1 on the pre-lci wtcc front end btw. But how come you didn't look into get the euro pre-lci AHL?
      02-18-2013, 08:16 PM   #76
edirtaynine
Major General
Rep
Drives: e92

fender flares extended onto the doors... finally someone does it proper!

jm3as hooks it up
Appreciate 0
      02-18-2013, 10:23 PM   #77
Mahhvinn
EUROPROJEKTZ
United_States
Rep
Drives: backwards

Garage List
2008 E90 335i  [7.00]
So much love and hate but regardless, it's Darren's car and this mad man will continually push the bar higher for modding a E9x. I've loved every stage of this car and this one is by far my favorite! I can't wait to see it in April bro! I might come down sooner to take some sneak peeks and maybe get in a round of golf with you guys!

#TeamStretchNPoke
Appreciate 0
      02-19-2013, 01:21 AM   #78
manutdas11
EL JIMMY NEURON
United_States
Rep
Drives: Jet Black E90

Would you look at that...
Appreciate 0
      02-19-2013, 02:50 AM   #79
DC_Oldboy
Q(*.*)-D Q-(^.~Q)
United_States
Rep
Drives: like an old person.

Garage List
2006 BMW 330i  [8.48]
Goddamn!
      02-19-2013, 03:44 AM   #80
spacemonkey1112
Captain
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCS15 View Post
I really don't get what you're talking about when you say its ricey... its a WTCC kit.

from what you're saying, wtcc race cars are ricey. Correct?
      02-19-2013, 03:47 AM   #81
spacemonkey1112
Captain
United_States
Rep

In the end, I'll always be a MT kind of guy. But no point in doing a transmission swap. The convenience is always nice and a pleasure to have. what I do wish you would do is get rid of the performance shift knob you have in there and just rep the automatic you have Hater gonna hate no matter what you do cause we're all jelly.
      02-19-2013, 07:17 AM   #82
SCS15
Captain
Rep

Quote:
I really don't get what you're talking about when you say its ricey... its a WTCC kit

from what you're saying, wtcc race cars are ricey. Correct?
Yesss that is a wtcc RACE car. His is not. It's a street car.
Appreciate 0
      02-19-2013, 07:25 AM   #83
wdeerfield
A family of bimmers
United_States
Rep
Drives: '18 G01 X3M40i

building the equivalent of German nascar, nice.

I understand that kit has a purpose, but the look of it for show is very ugly. I really hope you have some sort of z4 stashed away and this is becoming your dedicated track car. If not, you ruined your beautiful car.
      02-19-2013, 02:49 PM   #84
creaminz
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 LCI

Quote:
+1 on the pre-lci wtcc front end btw. But how come you didn't look into get the euro pre-lci AHL?
LTMW modifying that bumper to accept LCI grills, and I just love the LCI headlights

Quote:
Originally Posted by edirtaynine View Post
fender flares extended onto the doors... finally someone does it proper!
Thank you! They look awesome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahhvinn View Post
So much love and hate but regardless, it's Darren's car and this mad man will continually push the bar higher for modding a E9x. I've loved every stage of this car and this one is by far my favorite! I can't wait to see it in April bro! I might come down sooner to take some sneak peeks and maybe get in a round of golf with you guys!
I realized April is only a month away...good chance car will be done but also good chance car might not be done. Still going to be a blast!

Quote:
In the end, I'll always be a MT kind of guy. But no point in doing a transmission swap. The convenience is always nice and a pleasure to have. what I do wish you would do is get rid of the performance shift knob you have in there and just rep the automatic you have Hater gonna hate no matter what you do cause we're all jelly.
I sold the performance manual knob...but put M5 DCT knob to replace...performance AT knob just sits too high

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdeerfield View Post
building the equivalent of German nascar, nice.

I understand that kit has a purpose, but the look of it for show is very ugly. I really hope you have some sort of z4 stashed away and this is becoming your dedicated track car. If not, you ruined your beautiful car.
I drive Minivan
Appreciate 0
      02-19-2013, 02:59 PM   #85
Luong
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M

Very sick ! Hopefully I'll get to see it in person this Saturday when I bring my broke E92 in for repairs
      02-19-2013, 03:12 PM   #86
hellrotm
Banned
Rep
Drives: F80

Quote:
MT guy here too. Wonder what a DCT swap would cost, if he has to not have a clutch pedal. The automatics are just crap in these cars.

Car is going to look great once it is done.
Appreciate 0
      02-19-2013, 06:39 PM   #87
rattmobbins
Captain
Rep
Drives: '15 Escalade, '07 530 xiT

Holy moly that's gonna be SICK!
Appreciate 0
      02-19-2013, 09:34 PM   #88
kamek
Brigadier General
United_States