E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Non-Automotive Classifieds > FS: Wicked Lasers 100mW Evo, SF Lasers 2-2.4W Laser, etc

10-31-2015, 11:42 AM   #1
Beerflakes
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2020 X5, 2021 M550i (soon)

FS: Wicked Lasers 100mW Evo, SF Lasers 2-2.4W Laser, etc

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
What tech nerd doesn't like high powered lasers? Welp, I went on a laser buying spree early this year and as it turns out, I barely used any of it. So, now it's time to find a home for some very cool mint condition laser gear:

1) Wicked Lasers Evo 100mW+ model (532nm/green)
The more powerful model of Wicked Lasers' open-source, smartphone and bluetooth controllable laser. Comes with the Evo and all of the accessories below. Total, this was $310 + $20 mandatory shipping (6+ months). However, WL no longer sells this in the US.
Includes:
* 100mW+ Evo laser
* Tactical nylon holster
* Lasershades + cloth bag
* 100% full power lens
* Lanyard
* Smartport (connecting to smartphone)
* Bluetooth module (doing the above, wirelessly)
* 6 lens expanded lens kit
* Owners manual
Product: http://www.wickedlasers.com/evo

Price: $280/firm including US shipping

2) Sci-Fi Lasers 2.0-2.4W SF501B (445nm/Blue) Laser
This is hand-built by a very reputable laserpointerforums vendor and *extremely* powerful. So much that I really never felt comfortable using it as I live in a city. I have probably used this less than 10 minutes total.

If you're curious, toy laser pointers are <5mW. This is 200-280x more powerful and is certainly not a toy. Total, this was $145 + $10 shipping and a 2-month wait.
Product: http://www.sflasers.com/SF501B_445nm...7_9480307.aspx

Price: $120 including US shipping

3) Eagle Pair 190-540nm Laser Safety Glasses
Safety glasses are a must for anyone owning high powered lasers. These are some of the best you can buy and covers a very wide range of wavelengths.
Paid $42 + shipping
Product: http://www.survivallaser.com/Eagle_P...8_2780808.aspx

Price: $30 including US shipping

Please PM me with any questions you might have. The items above work flawlessly and are as mint condition as they can be without being unopened/brand new. Paypal only, and can ship immediately. Thanks!

Last edited by Beerflakes; 11-03-2015 at 08:35 PM..
Appreciate 0