E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast > Deerfield Lunch and Wakeboarding 11/18

11-15-2007, 06:41 PM   #1
Hallandale E92
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i Titanium Silver

Cool Deerfield Lunch and Wakeboarding 11/18

Any one up for BBQ and wakeboarding at Quiet Waters Park this weekend......?
Most likely ill have my cousin in his E36 M3. Even if you cant wakeboard its still fun to come out watch, have a couple brews, eat some good food or go out and try to kneeboard, wakeboard, or waterski. If you can come .

If anyones interested pm me and put your name up and something you can bring.
RIP: Totaled 2007 335i Titanium Silver/ Coral Red : VIP Tuning Custom tune, VIP Tuning Intake, VIP Tuning charge pipes, VIP Tuning BOV, UR cat-less down pipes, OEM aero lip, OEM aero rear valence, 19" Iforged Daytonas
Appreciate 0
      11-15-2007, 08:22 PM   #2
rideelement247
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08 335i, 67 Camaro SS

Hmm. I wish I could go but the g/f hates meets. I think she knows my other woman in the garage is direct competition and there is no sharing in this relationship. Kinda makes me wanna be single again to go out and have fun.

By the way, did you ever get a hold of the guy I told you to talk to about the exhaust?
Legal Disclaimer: Anything I or anyone else says about my vehicle on this website(e90post.com or any affiliated or nonaffiliated sites), pertaining to modifications, is only to gain acceptance from my/our peers, and does not actually represent anything actually existing on my car, and thus, cannot be held against me in any issues, i.e. warranty claims, that may arise.
Appreciate 0
      11-15-2007, 08:36 PM   #3
Hallandale E92
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

damn that sucks...... I'd like to see a couple people come and hang out. Wakeboarding out at quiet waters is awesome. bout the exhaust yea i talked to him but then i realized im going to wait and instead of the cut outs im going to get the bastuck quads so ill use him when i need whelding. i installed my DP's with a friend after 6 rediculous hours we got them installed and i have no CEL... yet :-\
RIP: Totaled 2007 335i Titanium Silver/ Coral Red : VIP Tuning Custom tune, VIP Tuning Intake, VIP Tuning charge pipes, VIP Tuning BOV, UR cat-less down pipes, OEM aero lip, OEM aero rear valence, 19" Iforged Daytonas
Appreciate 0
      11-15-2007, 08:47 PM   #4
rideelement247
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

lucky man, that you are! I applaud you for no CELs. I had oil changing ramps that I coulda installed mine on and I was like...well for 3 hours of labor I should fork over the $300 I was quoted. I am so glad I did. I missed a ton of meets ad spnt hours doing basically nothing trying to extend the bungholes on my E90...really nasty business under cramped oil ramps and I hated every miserable minute of it. But at least you have patience!
Legal Disclaimer: Anything I or anyone else says about my vehicle on this website(e90post.com or any affiliated or nonaffiliated sites), pertaining to modifications, is only to gain acceptance from my/our peers, and does not actually represent anything actually existing on my car, and thus, cannot be held against me in any issues, i.e. warranty claims, that may arise.
Appreciate 0
      11-15-2007, 08:54 PM   #5
Hallandale E92
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

LOL definitley man know how you feel... so how you have your new E92...?
Appreciate 0
      11-15-2007, 09:46 PM   #6
rideelement247
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

How did I get it? maybe I should start a southeast based thread on it...maybe I will in a little bit.

How do I like it? Transitioning from an E90 w/ premium and auto to an E92 with CA(omg my fav. option on the car) sports, prem., auto transmission, navi., ipod integration....You can imagine I guess? It is fun. I enjoy it a lot!
Appreciate 0