E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Going on a date tonight....

11-12-2010, 12:35 PM   #23
Dackz
Hates Speed Limits
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by abisson View Post
For the first time EVAR.

lol, don't get me wrong, I have hooked up with a lot of girls, but never actually went on a "real" date with a girl.

I was just wondering what are the do's/don't... Do we go for a drink before etc? Also, I have hooked up with that girl in a bar... so she is somewhat interested ahahha lol.

Thx!
Perfect, the reverse dating complex!!! If you bang her on the first time you meet her, and its not a normal thing for her, then she wants to date, its perfect, your in. This is how it should be. You know you want to bang, but now you know there could be more there and she at least likes you and wants to see.

I think thats how it all should be. Taking it slow is lame and usually doenst work out too well. I think when you actually do bang, then you end up like "ugh, I like this person but the sex sucks, so, ugh, yea, this sucks"

Start banging then dating. The new code to live by.
Appreciate 0
      11-12-2010, 12:46 PM   #24
solefald
Nigerian Prince
Vatican City State
Rep
Drives: '11 F25

Garage List
'11 BMW F25  [0.00]
It's going to be OK. Just act nervous, sweat and knock shit down as you walk. Then walk her home and try to get a BJ for your troubles.

11-12-2010, 12:55 PM   #25
Rawhide
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 M340ix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dackz View Post
I think thats how it all should be. Taking it slow is lame and usually doenst work out too well. I think when you actually do bang, then you end up like "ugh, I like this person but the sex sucks, so, ugh, yea, this sucks"

Other than the time I saw someone advocating picking fights in bars, this may be the worst advice I've ever seen posted on the internet.

If she is offering sex on the first date run like hell. She's a ho and probably has a nice little infection to share with you cause she's giving it up to every one.

Casual sex is great in the movies, not so much in the real world.

And sex almost always gets better as you get to know each other. I've had relationships where the first time was kind of awkward and not the greatest, but turned into screaming orgasm-fests after a few go-rounds.
Appreciate 0
      11-12-2010, 12:58 PM   #26
grieverr
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: F32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick6EF View Post

I never show my dates the bill. I just take my card out and quickly stuff it into the check binder.
As far as making an impression, this is gold! It's a "take charge", confident move. It shows that you don't need to care about the bill, you got it covered. It also shows that your interest is in seeing her, you're not going to qualify/quantify the date by what you paid.

If the date is going well and she offers to help pay, say no and playfully agree to have her buy you a drink on the 2nd date (this way you get the 2nd date question out of the way as well)!

Good luck, I hope you have a nice time.
Appreciate 0
      11-12-2010, 01:14 PM   #27
bmwmthree
Captain
Rep
Drives: bmw

Quote:
Bring her a corsage. Girls love that shit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by express705 View Post
do not do that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingOfJericho View Post
Yeah, don't do that. Just go out and have fun.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayKay335i View Post
dont jizz in pants
Quote:
Originally Posted by wakeboarder109 View Post
exactly. definitely don't get a corsage!
Appreciate 0
      11-12-2010, 02:47 PM   #28
Turbo>NA
xbox gamertag: HuGeBluEmOnKeY
Armenia
Rep
Drives: M-Sport LCI

Simple.

Take ur pants down and just let her knows whats up, no bullshit. Your too young for a "Date," your ganna regret not fucking like a dog.

Make sure you have a semi boner, you know, like after you nut its not too hard but its semi-hard.

E92 335i alpine white | black dokota | auto | zpp | zsp | heated | iPod
- ltbmw : vorsteiner : linea corsa : h&r : k&n : e92-lighting : expectalot-vinyl -
--GONE--
Appreciate 0
      11-12-2010, 03:52 PM   #29
KingOfJericho
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Yes

Garage List
2010 135i Coupe  [5.26]
When you pick her up you should have a very visible hard on.

2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude Hemi | 2010 S4 Sold | 2010 BMW 135i Retired | 2006 Lotus Exige Sold
Appreciate 0
      11-12-2010, 04:27 PM   #30
aretardedorange
Banned
Rep
Drives: E60

Tonight you become a man!
Appreciate 0
      11-12-2010, 06:41 PM   #31
number335
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E92 Coupe

i'm confused...why are you going out on a date with a girl your already banged?
Appreciate 0
      11-12-2010, 06:55 PM   #32
ES_TRADER
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 328i, 335i, M3, 535i, X5, 36M

Garage List
2014 Ford Raptor  [0.00]
2012 328i E92  [10.00]
2013 X5  [0.00]
2013 335i F30  [8.00]
1990 Toyota Previa  [0.00]
1997 E36 M3  [10.00]
2011 E92 M3  [0.00]
2011 535i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by wakeboarder109 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 08rookie View Post
because a date for a 21 yr old is different then a date for a 31 yr old...
exactly. definitely don't get a corsage!
Lol i cant beleive that was even mentioned....thats soooo high school prom....hahahaha
Appreciate 0
      11-12-2010, 06:59 PM   #33
Elie335
ايلي ٣٣٥ هاهاها
St Pierre and Miquelon
Rep
Drives: Vorsteiner e92

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwmthree View Post
      11-12-2010, 07:08 PM   #34
Alexander
Mad tyte EuR0 style boooi <--- Joke
United_States
Rep
Drives: E30, E85, MKVI

Talk dirty the entire time. Let her know that you want to f#$k.
Appreciate 0
      11-12-2010, 07:14 PM   #35
BillLee
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Garage List
09 E92 M3  [9.00]
Quote:
Bring her a corsage. Girls love that shit.
i cant believe you just said that.
Appreciate 0
      11-12-2010, 07:17 PM   #36
Dackz
Hates Speed Limits
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawhide View Post
Other than the time I saw someone advocating picking fights in bars, this may be the worst advice I've ever seen posted on the internet.

If she is offering sex on the first date run like hell. She's a ho and probably has a nice little infection to share with you cause she's giving it up to every one.

Casual sex is great in the movies, not so much in the real world.

And sex almost always gets better as you get to know each other. I've had relationships where the first time was kind of awkward and not the greatest, but turned into screaming orgasm-fests after a few go-rounds.
I should have mentioned that my experience and a couple others I know, all knew the girl fairly well before the date. And it did work out well. It wasnt a 1 night stand pick a girl up,but had known the girl for quite some time, got the deed out of the way and then moved on to date 2.

I would not recommend just picking up some girl at a bar and the next date doing this. What I said came out a little wrong
Appreciate 0
      11-12-2010, 07:45 PM   #37
1speedbike
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2022 X4 M40i, 2008 135i

Just chipping in my $.02

Don't eat JUST a salad or something else girly or she'll think you're a pussy. Getting a side salad with your steak and potatoes, however, shows your palate is at least a little more refined.

Don't eat ribs or french onion soup or something else really messy until a few dates in

Don't order a diet soda, if you're not getting real drinks (ask her first when the waiter comes around, casually like "would you like a glass of wine or anything else?"), just stick with water or a regular soda, or she'll think you're a pussy

Don't order an alcoholic drink unless you're sure she's having one

Don't hook up with her in public any more (unless you get into a relationship where you both feel it's acceptable) or else she won't consider you as anything more than just a hook up. Take it slow and she'll take it seriously

Good luck

Scruffy's gonna die the way he lived... Mmhm.

Appreciate 0
      11-12-2010, 08:41 PM   #38
BTM
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: A///MERICAN!!!

Garage List
My 2c: don't date sluts you fucked in a bar
Appreciate 0
      11-12-2010, 09:23 PM   #39
klipseracer
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 E90 335i, 05 E46 330i

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
2005 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by LI E90 View Post
spank the monkey before you leave your house
LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch View Post
If you have to ask, you're going to fail.
hope not right

Quote:
Originally Posted by 08rookie View Post
i found the best response with first "dates" to meet at bar, club, lounge in your area...she will bring her girl(s) and you will have your friend(s)...no pressure...very comfortable...keep conversation light but dont pepper with questions...dont make it seem like you are giving an interview....when there is that awkward silence try to hit her with some opened ended comment that will illicit a response...that response will segway into a new conversation....

if it does work out and you end up back at your place at 2am, and you have been a gentlemen all night, go for the kill....dont try to touch her tits man, just go right for the pussy...dont wash ur hands and let me smell your fingers haha

enjoy homie!
I say suck on the titties. My ex gf tells me that no other guys suck her tits like I did and IMO there isn't a better way to make your actual fuck job easier than to get her mind going in the right direction by playing with her tits a little bit. Besides, if they are half nice, its enjoyable to a degree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dackz View Post
Perfect, the reverse dating complex!!! If you bang her on the first time you meet her, and its not a normal thing for her, then she wants to date, its perfect, your in. This is how it should be. You know you want to bang, but now you know there could be more there and she at least likes you and wants to see.

You know what I found myself in this situation. I laid pipe, and now she's calling back and wants into an exclusive relationship... lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aonarch View Post
Talk dirty the entire time. Let her know that you want to f#$k.
You would give this advice wouldn't you !
Quote:
Originally Posted by BTM View Post
My 2c: don't date sluts you fucked in a bar
+1... Just keep their number.
Appreciate 0
      11-12-2010, 09:31 PM   #40
BMW F22
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: ///M235i

All good advice. For me a first date is all about getting to know each other. You don't have to go and spend a fortune on anything. You could just take her to your (or her) favorite food joint and just have a casual dinner. That way there's no formal feeling and sometimes it helps relax both people. I think a movie is a bad idea for a first date because it leaves no time to talk. Unless you see a movie after dinner or do something after the movie, you shouldn't do it (just movie I mean).

I like the suggestion that you could bring your friends and she could bring her friends. That's what I would do if I wasn't sure how it would go (whether you really like her, nervous, etc.). Like you could do something separately and then meet up with friends for drinks and dinner afterwards. Sometimes it's easier for both people to open up when they're surrounded by others at first. After getting to know each other it would be much easier.
Appreciate 0
      11-12-2010, 09:42 PM   #41
klipseracer
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
2005 330i  [0.00]
You know, some things that are important that have been mentioned already that I want to highlight. DO NOT PLAY WITH YOUR PHONE. Girls do not care how cool your fart app is. It does not interest them. They will only pretend to be interested in it. My gf is all about phones she has blackberries, sony erricson etc... but I couldn't and wouldn't hold a 5 minute conversation with her about my iphone without knowing that I should stfu and talk about something else.

Another thing, the girls that are worth dating and not just fucking are girls who do not care about your car or money... I joke with my girlfriend about my TWIN turbo bimmer just as a commical ego joke, and she's like, I don't care about your two turbos lol. Don't flash your money, your car or anything like that. If you do catch a girls eye with that stuff, she's not one you want to keep anyway. Just be impressive in your own way. Don't try to conform to her liking otherwise you're just going to end up in a relationship you don't want to be in.

EDIT: And don't bring fucking a corsage. She'll think you have the dating experience of like a 16 year old... And she may be right, but even if she is, play it like you know what you're doing. The best bet when your not sure, is to just shut your fucking mouth and let her do the talking and you can just supplement her conversation. If she's not creating conversation for you, then you're going to need to be creative. If you can't be creative, then you don't deserve to get laid.
Appreciate 0
      11-12-2010, 09:52 PM   #42
Couch
Colonel
Rep

Garage List
2007 E92 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by klipseracer View Post
I say suck on the titties. My ex gf tells me that no other guys suck her tits like I did and IMO there isn't a better way to make your actual fuck job easier than to get her mind going in the right direction by playing with her tits a little bit. Besides, if they are half nice, its enjoyable to a degree.

You know what I found myself in this situation. I laid pipe, and now she's calling back and wants into an exclusive relationship... lol.
Well before you get to the tits you have to start with the neck/ear area. That's the most sure fire way to get it wet. I personally prefer to spend my time eating her vag. Sucking on titties is the b/w the kissing and working your way down. And while she's riding you.

Even before that, if you're good at kissing, you get the "fuck me" eyes before anything else is even done.
Appreciate 0
      11-12-2010, 10:05 PM   #43
klipseracer
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
2005 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch View Post
Well before you get to the tits you have to start with the neck/ear area. That's the most sure fire way to get it wet. I personally prefer to spend my time eating her vag. Sucking on titties is the b/w the kissing and working your way down. And while she's riding you.

Even before that, if you're good at kissing, you get the "fuck me" eyes before anything else is even done.
The kissing/working your way down is assumed IMO. You are laying on the bed, and lean in for a kiss and then its all touching and kissing untill like you said, the 'fuck me eyes' appear and lip biting and then you're home free.
Appreciate 0
      11-12-2010, 10:08 PM   #44
BTM
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: A///MERICAN!!!

Garage List
Just 69 the shit out of her and fuck her in the ass
Appreciate 0