E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Suspension / Brakes / Chassis / Spacers > FS: Eibach MULTI-PRO-R2 Coil-Over Kit

07-19-2010, 02:54 PM   #1
CICIO
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 E92 M3

FS: Eibach MULTI-PRO-R2 Coil-Over Kit

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
I have had this kit on my car for about 2 months now. It works great both in performance aspect and ride. There is absolutely nothing wrong with them....they are like new. The only reason I am selling them is because we are doing lots of testing so its time to try out the next setup.

Price: $1350 shipped

Retail on this kit is almost three grand, so whoever buys these is getting a great deal! Let me know if you have any questions.

Here is the description form Eibach

http://performance-suspension.eibach...s_multi_pro_r2

MULTI-PRO-R2 Coil-Over Kit
(Double Adjustable Damping & Ride-Height)

-Double Independent Adjustable Rebound and Compression Damping with ----- -Remote Reservoirs
-Easy Ride-Height/Corner Weight Adjustability
-Monotube Design for Maximum Street and Track Performance
-Spring Rates can be Tuned with a Wide Range of Optional Eibach Motorsport -ERS Springs (available separately)
-Precise Spherical Upper Bushing Mount
-Stainless-Steel Damper Bodies for Extreme Durability and Corrosion Protection
-Stainless-Steel/Teflon Braided Reservoir Lines
-Legendary Eibach Suspension Quality and Tuning
-100% Designed and Built at Eibach U.S.A
-One-Year Warranty

For the ultimate in tunable suspension performance, Eibach has developed Multi-Pro coil-overs, specially tuned spring/damper units that allow you to extract the last ounce of cornering power from your late model performance car. The Coil-Over design lets you precisely tune the corner weights for optimum handling balance, and the wide range of the damping adjustability lets you tune for the comfort, ultimate grip, or anything in between. These suspension kits are perfect for the club racers or drivers who demand the high performance handling and optimal ride quality for which Eibach is famous.
For The Hottest Late Model Performance Cars

Last edited by CICIO; 09-05-2010 at 03:14 PM..
Appreciate 0
      09-05-2010, 03:15 PM   #2
CICIO
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 E92 M3

Ok these are now off the car and must got... price reduced to 1350 shipped.
Appreciate 0
      09-05-2010, 04:44 PM   #3
hun77777
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: SG E92

interesting. where does those independent remote reservoirs sit at? have picture of set insatalled?

Appreciate 0
      05-06-2011, 03:48 PM   #4
barbados
First Lieutenant
Antigua and Barbuda
Rep
Drives: BMW

Garage List
2007 E92 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by hun77777 View Post
interesting. where does those independent remote reservoirs sit at? have picture of set insatalled?
I'm also curious about this... I saw that you sold them already, but was wondering what the installation looked like. Were you pretty happy with them? I'm leaning towards AST 4100 + Swift but the R2 seems like a better value (although the included springs seem rather soft for AutoX).
Appreciate 0
      05-07-2011, 02:10 PM   #5
cstmx_ryder
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: A metal box with a roundel

Quote:
Originally Posted by skibbs View Post
I'm also curious about this... I saw that you sold them already, but was wondering what the installation looked like. Were you pretty happy with them? I'm leaning towards AST 4100 + Swift but the R2 seems like a better value (although the included springs seem rather soft for AutoX).
He sold those already? Where did it say that? I'm interested if not yet sold!

'08 AW E90 335i
PROcede V5 | BMS DCI | RR DPs | ETS FMIC | FORGE DVs | Stett CP | Vanguard | PSS10
Appreciate 0
      05-09-2011, 10:31 AM   #6
Bogo Shipyo
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 335i coupe

^ thread was mad around july of last year....
Appreciate 0