E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > N54 Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications - 335i > Anyone else feel uneasy trusting doomsday v3?

07-28-2008, 11:49 PM   #23
rideelement247
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08 335i, 67 Camaro SS

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwn23 View Post
I think all the tunes out these days V3 and JB3 haven't been proven yet as far as triggering a code that the car has been tuned! All these statements made by Vishnu and BMS has not been proven by any of the people that has installed the tunes, that in fact it is invisible...I am sure they are based upon their statements, but actually hearing of anyone going in for major work at the dealership is still not available!!! We have to wait and see
+1 the point i was trying to make
Legal Disclaimer: Anything I or anyone else says about my vehicle on this website(e90post.com or any affiliated or nonaffiliated sites), pertaining to modifications, is only to gain acceptance from my/our peers, and does not actually represent anything actually existing on my car, and thus, cannot be held against me in any issues, i.e. warranty claims, that may arise.
Appreciate 0
      07-29-2008, 12:50 AM   #24
vegasspeed
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i 6MT coupe Montego Blue

Someone has to be the tester of all of this. Glad it isn't me.