E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > *** An official welcome to Sytner BMW ***

02-19-2010, 06:35 PM   #23
superbow
Private First Class
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: soon to be 440iM Sport Coupe

I got my Z3 M coupe, Z4 M Coupe from Sytner, now both sold

and got my 335d coupe in dec also from sytner

Had good sevice from all 3 dealerships, gerards cross, high wycombe and sutton coldfield

The standard of prep for the last 2 cars I bought could be improved. Both interiors were dusty and the glass on on latest car had never been cleaned.

Really pi*****off at having to clean the interior when spending lots of dough on a new car.

Only small bits but it's the little detail that makes all the differance.

I have bought 6 bmw's from dealers in the past 3 years and been in many other dealerships and the service you get can vary a lot from dealer to dealer.

When I was looking at getting a 335d I went into Sytner Nottingham to look at Alpina's and I had a good look round some cars in the showroom and although none of the sales people had customers no one approched me to see if I need any help, lost sale there then!!!
      02-20-2010, 07:36 AM   #24
Anneka @ Sytner
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: -

Hi Superbow, sorry about both of these issues. Darren and I are currently investigating to see if any improvements can be made to the preparation service; I myself am attending the Detailing World Meet in a couple of weeks to see if there are any products/methods that could be used improve the quality of this service. We do aim to deliver a flawless experience and I will relay your message to our prep and sales teams and hopefully when you next visit a Sytner dealership you will find both these services much improved.

Last edited by Anneka @ Sytner; 02-20-2010 at 07:45 AM..
Appreciate 0
      02-21-2010, 04:59 AM   #25
superbow
Private First Class
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: soon to be 440iM Sport Coupe

Thanks for the reply Anneka, regards

It's good to see a dealer group taking club/forum members more seriously and realising that they do spend at lot of money on their cars and in turn will return to buy again if they recieve good service.
      02-21-2010, 11:44 AM   #26
KAL M4
First Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F82 M4

Fantastic news for every forum member!! I need my retrofit Alpine Kit... will be in contact very soon!!
Appreciate 0