E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Electronics: Audio / Video / Phone / Alarm / Navigation / Radar > Audiotech Fischer pp82dsp unit complete in box

08-22-2017, 05:19 PM   #1
BoostinE90
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 09 bmw 335i E90

Audiotech Fischer pp82dsp unit complete in box

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Hey there, as the title states, I have a audiotech Fischer match pp82dsp in box with the harness the unit comes with as well as the booklet and original box. I have 2 tune files that I got sent that I will provide for the buyer via Dropbox, email or whatever works for the buyer. You can toggle between both of the optimized tune files and or even use one and create your own tune with using one as a start point although these were created and optimized by the pros. 😋Unfortunately, I never had the chance to use it in my vehicle but my buddy had loved it in his 335i and said that it offered so many differeant tunable programs and functions and it really was absolutely amazing for what this small devices packaged. So many different controls that can be optimized to really get that perfect sound into your car. You could as well use this device to add a monoblock or whatever amp you would like into your car in case you would like to add a trunk subwoofer and not have to go splicing any wires in the vehicle. Simply just run your rca wires from the pp82dsp unit to your additional amplifier and hook up your power, ground and remote like you normally would and you'll be all setup to have that extra bass and that perfected sound system. Even with just stock hifi side, tweeters and underseats, it seriously blows away the stock speaker system like its incredible how much of a difference this makes. I am asking 625$ and am willing to ship. Please text me for a quicker response. 4083862754 thanks for taking the time to read this. -Nick

Appreciate 0
      08-25-2017, 07:06 PM   #2
BoostinE90
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 09 bmw 335i E90

Bump
Appreciate 0