E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Northwest > help with installing Koni coilovers and Swift Springs on my xDrive

03-06-2012, 03:34 PM   #1
wdlfbio
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2013 4S, 2015 3500 HD Dually,

help with installing Koni coilovers and Swift Springs on my xDrive

I'm probably going to jump on the offer by HPA (http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=656150) and upgrade the suspension for my E92 335 xDrive. Never done anything like this, but the DIYs don't seem too tough. Also add the camber plates while things are apart. I believe in doing thing right, the first time. I have all the tools, less the compression tool for the coils. But I'll buy those well before.

Anyone here have experience with this project and wanna help out? I could return the favor with some coding (see my list in the Coding Meet thread), plus the appropriate beverages and Prime USDA grilled Ribeyes afterwards

I'm laid up for another 2-3 weeks, which doesn't matter because it'll take HPA 4-6 weeks to build them once I order.

Thx.
Appreciate 0