E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Parts > Stett Cold Air Intake (V1)

08-09-2016, 08:23 AM   #1
shadow191
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2017 Volvo XC90 R-Design

Stett Cold Air Intake (V1)

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None
Shipping Costs Included

Item Interest
Stett CAI for sale. I bought this used on the forums a while back, but found out that it won't fit on my car due to the AA chargepipe (BOV is in the way). It works with other chargepipes. It is the original version before they redesigned it. Been sitting on a shelf for a while and trying to clear up space.

Included are new T-bolt clamps for the coupler. Also included are vacuum lines to relocate your brake booster if you wish (included when I bought it). The only thing missing is the power steering relocation bracket. But the bracket is just an L shaped flat plate with holes drilled and can be picked up at any hardware store.

$125 shipped

Last edited by shadow191; 08-10-2016 at 08:53 AM..
Appreciate 0