E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications (exterior/interior) > Auto-Leveling Issues with Eibachs on my car!

08-14-2010, 10:57 PM   #1
Ph0zenstone
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2018 530e X-Drive

Auto-Leveling Issues with Eibachs on my car!

I installed Eibachs/Bilstein on my 07 E92 xDrive during winter of 09. the lights were low, so I manually adjusted them to where I wanted them to be. The other night as I was driving I noticed my lights were very low, it almost seemed like the lights were off. There were no warnings on the dash from the OBC, so my initial thoughts that the auto-leveling arm was broken was shattered.

I took my car to Hassel bmw and they tell me that the car is too low thats why the lights wont aim up. I tell them that the lights were working FINE for the past year but all of a sudden they won't aim up? The lights were adjusted to a certain point, but they are no where near acceptable. It actually is a safety problem. I attempted to adjust them by using the screws behind the headlights, but no luck.

Have any of you run into this? My lights will not move higher. Is there a way to adjust the auto leveling arm?

Thanks in advance!
Appreciate 0