E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > Help with when to expect my 335i?

03-24-2007, 05:46 PM   #1
M3350Z
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 335i MT

Help with when to expect my 335i?

Hey guys I did a and I'm having a little bit of trouble finding the answer I'm looking for. I ordered my car on 2/24 and was told to expect April build/May delivery. The automated 800# has been saying "scheduled for production with no cofirmed production date" and OC still says "on order" for the last 3 weeks or so.

Curious what kind of time frame I'm looking at her for May delivery. Also, everyone talks about "week XX production." Just curious what this all means. Thank you.
Appreciate 0
      03-25-2007, 07:42 AM   #2
slick101
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 07 335i coupe

Garage List
2007 E92 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3350Z View Post
Hey guys I did a and I'm having a little bit of trouble finding the answer I'm looking for. I ordered my car on 2/24 and was told to expect April build/May delivery. The automated 800# has been saying "scheduled for production with no cofirmed production date" and OC still says "on order" for the last 3 weeks or so.

Curious what kind of time frame I'm looking at her for May delivery. Also, everyone talks about "week XX production." Just curious what this all means. Thank you.
i cant tell u when u will be gettin ur car but i ordered my 335 on jan 20th...i was given a production number, which can be retrieved from ur dealer, on the feb 10th....i was given an actual prdn date( mar 7th) on mar 4th and the production endded on the mar13th.... my car was shipped on the mar 20th and i'm now waiting for it to arrive at the ny port.. once it arrives the port i was told that it could take it atleast 2 weeks to find it's way to me....

the week XX production is the actual week of the year ur car is being made... my 335 started prodn on mar 7th and ended on mar 13th.. so i'm either a week 11 prdn... by the looks of ur order date i'm guessin u shud be gettin an early april prodn and an early - mid may delivery....depending on ur location and how lucky u r u cud probably get an late april delivery...... good luck on ur wait... cheers
Appreciate 0
      03-25-2007, 08:29 AM   #3
M3350Z
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 335i MT

Thank you for all of the info slick. Very helpful and much appreciated
Appreciate 0
      03-25-2007, 10:03 AM   #4
IrvRobinson
Banned
Rep
Drives: X3

Contact your CA and they should be able to give you a production number and the week it's going to be built.At the end of next week,all dealers will be receiving their May allocation cars with production numbers,for June delivery.Production numbers are assigned immediately for every car that is allocated to a Dealer and then about 45 days before it is built,a vin number is added.
Appreciate 0