E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Parts > FS: New in Box N54 VRSF FMIC, Catless DP, and CP w/ TiAL BOV and other goodies

10-23-2014, 04:32 PM   #23
nomisial
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 n54 135i

I stand corrected. Please don't ever ask to pay by check. In my opinion, it's not a safe form of payment for parts with members of an online forum who don't personally know each other or have each other's identifying information. Also, my opinion is it reduces your credibility as a buyer since there's the potential for fraud via bounced checks. Following up with low ball bids (you're not the only one) doesn't help either.

Unless OBO is stated, my offers stands 'as is' since I believe it's already fairly priced and my loss is already your gain. I have been going through each person by location and availability first so I don't need to worry about shipping.

Keep in mind, like most of us in here, I work most of the week so I don't have all the time to respond to messages or meet up. This doesn't mean that the parts are not selling or getting interest. The charge pipe and Cobb AP V2 have both been reserved for local buyers this weekend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HooDat View Post
Keep asking to pay by check...? hmm I simply asked if I could pay by check ONCE and you said no so I offered to paypal buddy. And it's simply offering, if you don't like the offer shoot a price back, but seems to me someone's on their period.
Appreciate 0
      11-04-2014, 04:05 PM   #24
nomisial
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 n54 135i

I apologize again for the late responses. All parts except for the LUX v4 kit and the car itself have been sold (waiting to detail the car before listing). Since it doesn't belong in this location, I'll start a new thread in the appropriate place for the LUX v4.
Appreciate 0