E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > N54 Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications - 335i > Vishnu/Harman Motive Catback with Catless DPs?

01-20-2008, 03:41 PM   #23
bullmrkt
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 4 wheels

Ocha all I've seen you do (constantly) is instigate arguments with people with sarcastic/rude/"thou art greater than thee" responses when they are usually just asking a question. It's getting really annoying and I don't understand why you get your jollies off behaving like this.
1995 Ferrari F355 Berlinetta 6mt
1964 Porsche 356 C Coupe
Appreciate 0
      01-20-2008, 03:44 PM   #24
BoostedBMW
United_States
Rep
Drives: TiAg E92 335

Garage List
2003 S2000  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by O-cha View Post
All the clips I have heard so far are with stock downpipes? Where are the clips with the catless? The rennart exhaust is definitely anyones best bet when going catless, the resonated option anyways.
So I guess you aren't all knowing after all?!? This clip was of the RennArt exhaust with catless downpipes and a NON-resonated exhaust. Its at the bottom of this post...

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showpo...3&postcount=86

l 19" Rial Daytona Race l KW V2 l Eisenhaus Race Exhaust l
Appreciate 0
      01-20-2008, 03:49 PM   #25
O-cha
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: Mcoupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullmrkt View Post
Ocha all I've seen you do (constantly) is instigate arguments with people with sarcastic/rude/"thou art greater than thee" responses when they are usually just asking a question. It's getting really annoying and I don't understand why you get your jollies off behaving like this.
You may see it this way. I don't really care if you do. But even when I'm "instigating argument" I am providing the relevant information and answers. Try reading around the stuff you disprove of. I also often provide answers to the more difficult question without the rude attitude.

It's when people ask easy questions, they get their answer, and then all of a sudden they act like they are smarter than the person answering the question and the answer is wrong because it's not what they wanted to hear. That's usually when they get the full brunt of the "douchyness"

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoostedBMW View Post
So I guess you aren't all knowing after all?!?
This is a lie, just like the cake. Do not believe him.
      01-20-2008, 03:53 PM   #26
BoostedBMW
United_States
Rep
Drives: TiAg E92 335

Garage List
2003 S2000  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by bullmrkt View Post
This is why his name should be changed from "ocha" to "chocha" because his behavior makes him look like a pu$$y.

l 19" Rial Daytona Race l KW V2 l Eisenhaus Race Exhaust l
Appreciate 0
      01-20-2008, 04:08 PM   #27
dr.roro
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 G01 X3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoostedBMW View Post
This is why his name should be changed from "ocha" to "chocha" because his behavior makes him look like a pu$$y.
QFT!
Appreciate 0
      01-20-2008, 04:08 PM   #28
Mr. 5
Modder Raider
Scotland
Rep
Drives: M3

Garage List
2007 e90 335i  [8.00]
Quote:
No, YOU won't know, WE (those with experience) already know the outcome and it's as I told you, and the other guy bothered to explain (which is more than I could bother to do).
Hey O cha,
Why do you have to always come off like an ass?
Most of the time when you post, it looks like you're looking to get into an argument with someone. People that are new may not know as much as you but give this guy a break.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biturbo335i View Post
Hey... it seems like everybody has been having the RASP problem with catless downpipes with aftermarket catbacks... but... it seems like every other exhaust manufacturer uses X-pipes, H-pipes, or some other form of crossover in their catbacks besides the Vishnu/Harman Motive catback. I read something posted telling about how the X-pipes etc only have advantages on NA engines, and I believe that... Now I am curious because I want to know if anybody has tried the Vishnu/Harman Motive catback with a set of catless down pipes. Honestly, i think this would be the best bet at having a great sounding catless exhaust system...
IMO, an X pipe will help a bit, but the best thing to help with rasp is a resonator or resonators. Certain resonators will help take away high pitched sounds and not muffling all of the sound so you will get a great sounding exhaust without any rasp.

Best 60-130-------------9.15 Seconds------------------WWW.MR5RACING.COM
Appreciate 0
      01-20-2008, 04:11 PM   #29
O-cha
Brigadier General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. 5 View Post
Hey O cha,
Why do you have to always come off like an ass?
Most of the time when you post, it looks like you're looking to get into an argument with someone. People that are new may not know as much as you but give this guy a break.
Read here.

Quote:
You may see it this way. I don't really care if you do. But even when I'm "instigating argument" I am providing the relevant information and answers. Try reading around the stuff you disprove of. I also often provide answers to the more difficult question without the rude attitude.

It's when people ask easy questions, they get their answer, and then all of a sudden they act like they are smarter than the person answering the question and the answer is wrong because it's not what they wanted to hear. That's usually when they get the full brunt of the "douchyness"
And especially that last part, which is EXACTLY what he did. My first post was rather neutral.

Quote:
Your on the dead opposite track. An x pipe will do nothing for performance, but it will act to silence an exhaust a bit. If anything divorced will sound worse.
      01-20-2008, 04:23 PM   #30
lawdude
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i ZPP ZSP TiAg MT

People who are asses don't see themselves as asses . . . take me for example.
Appreciate 0
      01-20-2008, 04:36 PM   #31
e90AW335i
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: e90 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawdude View Post
People who are asses don't see themselves as asses . . . take me for example.
Damn it....another great quote for a signature...
      01-20-2008, 04:40 PM   #32
cgillio
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: Car

Garage List
2008 E92 335xi  [0.00]
Appreciate 0
      01-20-2008, 05:01 PM   #33
Supramano
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 1995 BMW M3, 2008 335xi Sedan

Quote:
No, YOU won't know, WE (those with experience) already know the outcome and it's as I told you, and the other guy bothered to explain (which is more than I could bother to do).
Seriously o-cha you need to relax on this forum. What do you do, sit on your computer all day, looking for threads u know the answers to, to respond with an obnoxious attitude to make the person who posted the question feel inferior to your vast knowledge of the automobile industry. You come off like: "i'm gonna answer your question....its a waste of my time, but im gonna do it anyway...and don't dare respond back with another stupid question or comment cause im gonna flip my lid"
I dont know if you do it cause youre an angry person...or you really have nothing else to do so you enjoy getting rises out of people online. It takes a real insecure person to be constantly posting on a forum to prove to himself he knows more about cars then the next guy. I hope you release your demons, and learn to be more easygoing.....I mean seriously think about it....how many times have you gotten into some shit with other members. Ive only been on this forum for 2 months, and i know your an instigator. Wouldnt you be happier if you didnt have to make your knuckles bleed from typing such responses in anger...then having to explain your reasons and having it go on and on and on. Thats seems to me more of a waste of time than anyhitng. If your time is so precious and you dont have time to bother and explain yourself, why go to these lengths to argue...idk just my 2 cents. this forum needs peace.
Mods; Procede V4 | Remus Quads | UR catless dps | H&R coilovers | Modified CDV | Injen Intake | Spearco IC | Forge DVs | Defi Boost Gauge w/controller | Vorsteiner CF Hood + Front Lip | OEM M-tech Body kit | Hamann eyelids | Predator Ice Angels | 19" Volk Progressive Me's | Rotora BBK | 18" Rota Torques w/Blizzaks
Appreciate 0
      01-20-2008, 05:07 PM   #34
O-cha
Brigadier General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supramano View Post
Seriously o-cha you need to relax on this forum. What do you do, sit on your computer all day, looking for threads u know the answers to, to respond with an obnoxious attitude to make the person who posted the question feel inferior to your vast knowledge of the automobile industry. You come off like: "i'm gonna answer your question....its a waste of my time, but im gonna do it anyway...and don't dare respond back with another stupid question or comment cause im gonna flip my lid"
I dont know if you do it cause youre an angry person...or you really have nothing else to do so you enjoy getting rises out of people online. It takes a real insecure person to be constantly posting on a forum to prove to himself he knows more about cars then the next guy. I hope you release your demons, and learn to be more easygoing.....I mean seriously think about it....how many times have you gotten into some shit with other members. Ive only been on this forum for 2 months, and i know your an instigator. Wouldnt you be happier if you didnt have to make your knuckles bleed from typing such responses in anger...then having to explain your reasons and having it go on and on and on. Thats seems to me more of a waste of time than anyhitng. If your time is so precious and you dont have time to bother and explain yourself, why go to these lengths to argue...idk just my 2 cents. this forum needs peace.
Was this very "instigating" ?

Quote:
Your on the dead opposite track. An x pipe will do nothing for performance, but it will act to silence an exhaust a bit. If anything divorced will sound worse.
No.
      01-20-2008, 05:13 PM   #35
Serjames
Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E93 335i M-sport

Garage List
lol...

o-cha it's not if...

but when
      01-20-2008, 05:25 PM   #36
Biturbo335i
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: AW/Coral E92 335i Coupe

I dont think I was out of line at all in the thread I posted, i knew the sounds would be different, and I was just looking to talk to some people and get some words on it. What I didnt want, was some "smart ass" that thinks he knows everything, when he really doesn't. This can be seen in almost every one of his posts, and I have taken note of it everytime I have seen it, it was only a matter of time before he had to infect my thread. It makes you real cool to act like a toughguy behind a keyboard man let me tell you.
2007 E92 335i - Alpine White, Coral, 6 Speed MT, Premium, Sport, Painted Reflectors, GT thunder Angel Eyes, M-Tec Fogs, Cyba CF Kidney Grills, Black OEM Lower Mesh, OEM Aero-Lip, 19" Staggered Matte Black VMR CSL Reps, General Exclaims - 235 Front and 265 Rear, Black Window Trim, BMS Dual Filter Intake, Britalman Catback Exhaust, CF Mirrors, CF M3 trunk lip, 5% Tint, Lamin-X Tinted Tails, Split Second Turbo Tuner.
Appreciate 0
      01-20-2008, 05:26 PM   #37
Supramano
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 1995 BMW M3, 2008 335xi Sedan

it maybe not be your first response...obviously it wasnt the first post that urked you...and im not saying you dont know what your talking about...ive gotten some good info from your posts. But when i read this thread in its entirety for the first time just now you can get a sense of someones tone when they write. When he called you a bastard it was jokingly and light, but you come off with a not so pleasant tone like your better and smarter than him. One post doesnt havent to be instigating...just looking how the chain of events occured. You got out of line real quick...questioning his experience and so on...no need to take it that far. He wouldnt be posting a question if he had all the answers.
Mods; Procede V4 | Remus Quads | UR catless dps | H&R coilovers | Modified CDV | Injen Intake | Spearco IC | Forge DVs | Defi Boost Gauge w/controller | Vorsteiner CF Hood + Front Lip | OEM M-tech Body kit | Hamann eyelids | Predator Ice Angels | 19" Volk Progressive Me's | Rotora BBK | 18" Rota Torques w/Blizzaks
Appreciate 0
      01-20-2008, 05:35 PM   #38
O-cha
Brigadier General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supramano View Post
it maybe not be your first response...obviously it wasnt the first post that urked you...and im not saying you dont know what your talking about...ive gotten some good info from your posts. But when i read this thread in its entirety for the first time just now you can get a sense of someones tone when they write. When he called you a bastard it was jokingly and light, but you come off with a not so pleasant tone like your better and smarter than him. One post doesnt havent to be instigating...just looking how the chain of events occured. You got out of line real quick...questioning his experience and so on...no need to take it that far. He wouldnt be posting a question if he had all the answers.
Right, so now that we agree that my first post was not an "instigating" one please read this:

Quote:
As it said, he asked a question he was ignorant about, but when the answer (not just mine) was not what he wanted to hear, all of a sudden he was an expert on the subject. Which begs the question, why did he ask in the first place?

Quote:
If you weren't going to take peoples words why did you ask.
All of a sudden it's all, "No your wrong it's going to sound better, when I asked if it would sound better I actually already knew the answer, I just wanted to waste your time by asking and then ignoring your answer and going as far as to tell you your wrong. My daddy has a viper so I know what I'm talking about, even though I'm totally wrong."

This is how I view his responses.
      01-20-2008, 05:57 PM   #39
judec
born to be turbocharged
Slovakia
Rep
Drives: Not a bimmer yet

I love ppl quoteing theirselves

Appreciate 0
      01-20-2008, 06:03 PM   #40
e90AW335i
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: e90 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by judec View Post
I love ppl quoteing theirselves
I love spell check... j/k
      01-20-2008, 06:14 PM   #41
Biturbo335i
First Lieutenant
Rep

LOL that was actually funny... you need to grow up man... you are fighting on a computer about how a car is going to sound... how old are you? And my dad doesnt even use the car you douche... I drive it... And its your fault that came up... so why are you ragging on me for it? because you dont have one in the garage? who's fault is that? not mine!
2007 E92 335i - Alpine White, Coral, 6 Speed MT, Premium, Sport, Painted Reflectors, GT thunder Angel Eyes, M-Tec Fogs, Cyba CF Kidney Grills, Black OEM Lower Mesh, OEM Aero-Lip, 19" Staggered Matte Black VMR CSL Reps, General Exclaims - 235 Front and 265 Rear, Black Window Trim, BMS Dual Filter Intake, Britalman Catback Exhaust, CF Mirrors, CF M3 trunk lip, 5% Tint, Lamin-X Tinted Tails, Split Second Turbo Tuner.
Appreciate 0
      01-20-2008, 06:21 PM   #42
O-cha
Brigadier General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biturbo335i View Post
LOL that was actually funny... you need to grow up man... you are fighting on a computer about how a car is going to sound... how old are you? And my dad doesnt even use the car you douche... I drive it... And its your fault that came up... so why are you ragging on me for it? because you dont have one in the garage? who's fault is that? not mine!
Yes, it was very much my fault you decided to brag about your dads viper, that he doesn't drive that you drive, in order to attempt to bolster your credentials.
      01-20-2008, 06:38 PM   #43
Biturbo335i
First Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Yes, it was very much my fault you decided to brag about your dads viper, that he doesn't drive that you drive, in order to attempt to bolster your credentials.
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! you questioned my experience, so I was telling you what I am accustomed to working with ... I could care less if people know what I have... I am on here because I love my Bimmer... you really need to get a life... I could care less... and if it makes you happy... if I wanted to brag about something... it wouldnt be about the viper...
Appreciate 0