E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > 2001 330i *RARE* Jet Black / Tannin Red FACTORY *MUST SEE*

05-16-2016, 09:26 PM   #1
BaLLzZz
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92 335i

2001 330i *RARE* Jet Black / Tannin Red FACTORY *MUST SEE*

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
2001 BMW e46 330i
Vin # WBAAV53441FJ71671
Jet Black (668)
Tanin Red (N6TD)
M-Tech 1
Mileage 99,3XX ( My current Daily Miles will go up)
Clean Car Fax
Clean Title
$9800

Sad Day! I purchased a house and I think it makes sense to free up some cash if this vehicle goes to a GOOD home ONLY!

I am the third owner. The car was leased new for 3 years(01-04). The car was then purchase by my brother in law for 10 years as a CPO (04-14). I have owned the car for about a year and a half (14-16). I have service history since 04 through 16. I also have pictures of the tires if needed(6-8/32 + on all). The car has had a nice amount of work done to it because I am ANAL.

- Entire cooling system @ 82k
- Valve cover gasket
- Plugs and injectors
- Main Belt
- Refinished all wheels
- Synthetic oil at 3-5k intervals
- 93 octane since 04
- OEM Euro Corners
- Takata pass airbag replaced
- 2 Window actuators
- TONS MORE(Not reading through all-didn't plan on selling - will go over if interested)

Exterior - 7/10 - I would say great condition the body has never been painted or molested all straight and honest. It has about 4-7 scratches of varying sizes but nothing major.

Interior 9.5/10 - Other than the b/c pillar sag the interior is amazing and RARE! No rips/tears on the seats. Minor cracking on the driver side bolsters but overall amazing condition.

Mechanical 9/10 - No CEL's everything that ever brakes I get fixed instantly. A 9 because as anyone knows these cars are tempermental and are never "perfect". She runs and pulls strong no noises or squeaks SOLID.

The only non oem parts are the taillights, sharkfin(it was there), roof spoiler.

I only use oem anything for this vehicle, she is my baby. Is she perfect NO if there was a used car factory it would be manual and a ZHP BUT on the flipside it is an extremely rare interior and she is RWD so she is as close to perfect to me as can be. She is honest and I know where she has been and treated for 11+ years. The car only has 1 ding on the hood near the BMW roundel. The car drives great and pulls even better. It hurt my heart to even think about doing this but I think its the right thing to do. If I don't sell her now I will keep her until the day I can no longer find parts for her and if there is a good home for her I think that she deserves it. I did plan on doing an oem lci euro tail light with rear fogs retro. I also wanted to do both the b and c pillars. Unfortunately I haven't had the time.

If you are interested in a nice example of an amazing car please take a look at the pictures below. My apologies she needs a nice clean this was right after work. Enjoy and I hope you love her as much as me. Thanks for looking.

01 e46 m54 - Current : 14 f10 n26 - Boring & Gone : 15 f30 n26 - Current : 08 e92 n54 - Gone & Missed!!!
Appreciate 0
      06-23-2016, 08:38 PM   #2
BaLLzZz
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92 335i

Bump

01 e46 m54 - Current : 14 f10 n26 - Boring & Gone : 15 f30 n26 - Current : 08 e92 n54 - Gone & Missed!!!
Appreciate 0