E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Parts > FS: N54 Charge Pike with HKS Blowoff Valve

05-13-2020, 02:18 PM   #1
noah.s
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 335i M-Sport

FS: N54 Charge Pike with HKS Blowoff Valve

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
Hey guys I just bought a car and this was left in the trunk. Was told they accidentally bought an N54 charge pipe with blowoff valve setup for their N55 and it wasn’t compatible.

Looks to me like a VRSF Charge Pipe with an HKS Blowoff Valve. Not sure any specifics on whether it was bought new or used. Looks to have some scuffs so maybe it was bought used. Don’t know anything about blowoff valves tbh and how long they last for.

I see the setup goes for ~$400 new so looking to get $300 OBO. If this isn’t a fair price someone please let me know! Located in the Sarasota, FL area but do travel back and forth between Gainesville every couple weeks. Will ship but would rather sell locally. Also open to trades for N55/E90 stuff. Just let me know what you’ve got!

Appreciate 0