E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Wash, Wax, Detailing and Cosmetic protection/repairs > Flying Dog's Target Practice

06-19-2006, 02:07 AM   #1
yaja
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2006 E90

Flying Dog's Target Practice

This morning I left my baby outside because I was at a friend's house watching the HEAT whoop A$$. When I came out, WTF! SH!T was all over the hood of my car!! It must have been a flying dog, becuase there is no was a bird could leave piles like that!

I did not panic though! In my village in Germany it is not permitted to was your vehicle in your drive way, so you must go to a car wash facility. It was too early, and all of them were closed ( 6 hours ahead of EST). So, I just pulled into my garage, got my bucket, filled it with water, added just a little ofMeguiars car wash soap, and got my all purpose MF cloth and went to work. I was lucky because it rained really hard last night so the SH!T was still soft. I was able to wipe it all up. I then added a fresh coat of Meguairs gold class car polish, and the BLING IS BACK with no stains what so ever!

I must get a car cover for special occasions such as this one.
Appreciate 0
      06-19-2006, 12:36 PM   #2
Brunotheboxer
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 Shelby GT500.

that was no flying dog, you must have an enemy somewhere over there, or maybe they just were not a fan of your bmw.

"...I maybe drunk, but you're ugly, and I can sober up..."
Appreciate 0
      06-24-2006, 01:36 AM   #3
edawg
Auto Icons
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 325xit

holy crap!...literally
      06-26-2006, 08:24 AM   #4
Mr. BMW
Major
Rep
Drives: 2012 E92 M3

Garage List
2012 M3  [0.00]
2006 330i  [0.00]
2018 Jeep Grand Che ...  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by yaja
This morning I left my baby outside because I was at a friend's house watching the HEAT whoop A$$. When I came out, WTF! SH!T was all over the hood of my car!! It must have been a flying dog, becuase there is no was a bird could leave piles like that!

I did not panic though! In my village in Germany it is not permitted to was your vehicle in your drive way, so you must go to a car wash facility. It was too early, and all of them were closed ( 6 hours ahead of EST). So, I just pulled into my garage, got my bucket, filled it with water, added just a little ofMeguiars car wash soap, and got my all purpose MF cloth and went to work. I was lucky because it rained really hard last night so the SH!T was still soft. I was able to wipe it all up. I then added a fresh coat of Meguairs gold class car polish, and the BLING IS BACK with no stains what so ever!

I must get a car cover for special occasions such as this one.
A dog or some other animal would have left scratches all over the hood. If it really is dog crap, someone must have put it there!
06 330i Monaco Blue/Black (retired)
02 X5 3.0 Topaz Blue/Black (retired)
Appreciate 0
      06-26-2006, 08:36 AM   #5
yaja
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2006 E90

My point was that it was just as much crap as a dog would leave. Not that I think A dog actually left it.
Appreciate 0