E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > AUDIO/VIDEO + BLUETOOTH + Electronics/Alarm/Software > Integrating Audio Into BMW 7 Series

02-11-2012, 10:20 AM   #1
Elm City Customs
Pro Audio Engineer and Mobile Audio Shop Manager
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2004 745li

Integrating Audio Into BMW 7 Series

Elm City Customs is a performance auto parts, motorsports and mobile electronics integration specialty shop located in New Haven CT.

I have been looking for so many options to integrate subs and Aux outputs into the OEM system. Look no further, I have designed a system that will allow you to integrate an AUX OUT with low impact on the vehicle. Being a newbie to this site, I may have not found a solution that someone already has, but i looked hard. I wanted to investigate the Technic LOC Solution, however i haven't been able to reach him. I would like to purchase a couple of his interfaces just to try them out. Anyhow back to the subject.

In most cases, smart customers take everything out and replace with aftermarket equipment. Some just want to keep that 6 disc cd changer in the high end vehicles. Really not needed when you can access an iPod or small computer or iPad or even a thumb drive with thousands of tracks and cd's.

Well if you find yourself in this situation and you need to get this done you can contact me at my shop or by email.

My control costs $50 plus shipping no handling even though i handled it lol. We wil ship anywhere in the world, as long as you are willing to pay the VAT or Tax and Shipping.

It comes with instructions and integration tips and warnings along with a service disclaimer as BMW has many electrical problems of its own that you as the installer do not want to take ownership for if something happens after you install the new sub and amplifier.

(203) 507-2645
drew@elmcitycustoms.com
www.elmcitycustoms.com

Last edited by Elm City Customs; 02-11-2012 at 11:10 AM..
Appreciate 0
      02-11-2012, 01:11 PM   #2
taibanl
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: BMW

Why would you say that smart customers take EVERYTHING out?

Most of the respected SMART guys on this forum start downstream of the OEM HU or I-Drive
Appreciate 0
      02-11-2012, 06:50 PM   #3
kaigoss69
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '08 335i

Dumb customers take everything out. The smart ones only replace the weak links in the chain while maintaining OEM appearance and functionality.