E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > N55 Turbo Engine Tuning and Exhaust Modifications - 335i Tuning > JB tunes reliable?

10-14-2011, 12:37 AM   #1
b-weezy
Rep
Drives: dont have one yet

JB tunes reliable?

Hello everyone i'm new and I have used the search button but nothing relevant to my question come back from the search. Is the JB tune actually safe and reliable for the 335i and how do they know what mods you have existing before they send you a pre loaded map setup?
Appreciate 0
      10-14-2011, 02:59 AM   #2
MGallop
Major
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 12' 135i

Garage List
2012 BMW 135i  [10.00]
Since you used the search button I will help you out.

The Burger Motorsports team has provided reliable and functional support to all their customers. They have satisfied THOUSANDS of customers with their products and continue to give us great updates and customer support when needed.

Search around and you will find a lot of people who have had long term success with their Tune.

Matthew Gallop: '12 N55 Mods: JB4 Flex ISO | iCarbon DP | VRSF 5" FMIC | BMS Intake | ER Charge Pipe | Race Axleback | ST Coils | Alufelgen CS7's | iCarbon 3 fin Diffuser |
Blackline LCI | CarbonFiber Spoiler | Orion v4 AE's | 30% tint | red+blk roundels | Cyba Scoops | H-Style front Lip | WeissLicht LED Smoked Sidemarkers | Matte Grills | Coded |
Appreciate 0
      10-14-2011, 11:20 AM   #3
b-weezy
Rep
Drives: dont have one yet

Thanks for the quick reply and not being a dick with your answer! That pretty much is all I wanted to know about those tunes. Thanks again!
Appreciate 0