E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > FS: 2007 E90 328xi Sedan NJ/NY/CT

04-16-2013, 11:18 PM   #1
njbill
Registered
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2000 e39 540i

FS: 2007 E90 328xi Sedan NJ/NY/CT

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
FS: 2007 E90 328xi Sedan NJ
2007 BMW 328xi
VIN #: WBAVC93597KZ72328
6-speed manual transmission
82,200 miles
HTML Code:
http://newjersey.craigslist.org/cto/3712190030.html
Asking: $13,950

Up for sale is my 2007 BMW 328xi (E90) 4-door sedan. It's a 6-speed manual with 82k (about ½ highway) miles. It's finished in Jet Black over Black leatherette with brushed aluminum trim. I've owned the car since January 2010 and besides routine maintenance, the car has been great. Selling as I need a bigger car for my expanding family. Car has clear NJ title – was involved in a fender bender (the driver’s rear door was hit – there was no frame damage and collision repair was performed by BMW certified body shop from whom I have detailed records of repair).

I am the second owner – I purchased the car in January 2010 (with 46,907 miles) from Circle BMW in Eatontown NJ. It was a Certified Pre-Owned (CPO) car with a September 2007 build date. In the time I've owned it, it's been driven 3-4 times/week. It's had 3 oil changes and all necessary routine maintenance performed – I have records of all maintenance and will provide a copy to the buyer.

Mechanically, the car is excellent and drives as well as it did when I first test-drove it. The engine and transmission are smooth and there are no abnormal noises coming from the differential, intake, or exhaust. The battery cable connector recall was addressed by Morristown BMW in March 2013. All service records available.

Cosmetically, the car shows a few signs of its mileage and use, with one scuff on the passenger’s side of the front bumper and a thumb-sized ding on the lower rear bumper cover, and one wear mark on the left bolster of the driver’s seat. The car was fully detailed this spring, and the paint is in good overall condition. The photos reflect the car's overall condition (and were taken just prior to this listing)--any imperfections aren't noticeable from several feet away.

The interior of the car is very good. Rear seats were gently used, and only driver's seat shows any form of slight-moderate wear. Panels and carpets are very clean and have no notable damage. Aluminum trim is in good shape. Shift knob was replaced with the OEM weighted knob from the 330i ZHP car (provides a crisper feel than stock knob).

Options List:

Power Memory Seats
Heated Seats
18" Staggered OEM Style 162 wheels (originally incl. on 2006 330i and 330xi sport package cars) with 225/40/18 fronts & 255/35/18 rears - $700 – these are on the car now; I will include the stock wheels in the sale since they are good for running a set of snow tires
Also included:
Second set of OEM E90 carpet floor mats - $115
Spare OEM parts - engine air filter ($32), oil change kit ($76)

Please allow all photos to load, and feel free to contact me for additional info, to discuss anything about the car, or to make an offer.

Last edited by njbill; 04-30-2013 at 11:53 AM..
Appreciate 0