E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > N54 Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications - 335i > proTUNING Freaks - New website

11-03-2014, 01:57 PM   #1
proTUNING Freaks
Rep
Drives: powered by bootmod3

proTUNING Freaks - New website

Hey guys,
While handling many of our tuning customers we've also been working hard on updating our website with a new look and feel over the last while that we feel will make it easier to navigate and view products and services we offer. For the month of November we're running various discounts across the site with custom coupons for forum members on all of our inventory including our protunes and various bundles.

On another note we're glad to report we've generated close to 6500 likes on our Facebook page and going strong. Thank you to everyone that has supported us throughout this time and we hope to keep bringing our best out with every custom tune and part we ship down the road.

Feel free to shoot over some feedback/suggestions on the website if you get a chance, all the best

Regards,
PTF

http://www.protuningfreaks.com
Appreciate 0
      11-03-2014, 02:26 PM   #2
335NJ
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 335i 6MT E90

Site looks good on mobile!

My only recommendation so far, above where it has the button for "BMW CATALOG" or other makes, the models that option covers are typed in a thin white or black font, which, at least on my iPhone is a bit hard to see/read due to the car color in the background.

Other than that the site looks great!
Appreciate 0
      11-03-2014, 02:36 PM   #3
silver07335i
Captain
Rep
Drives: 335i titanium silver metallic

The new site looks flashy.
Appreciate 0
      11-03-2014, 02:48 PM   #4
proTUNING Freaks
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by 335NJ View Post
Site looks good on mobile!

My only recommendation so far, above where it has the button for "BMW CATALOG" or other makes, the models that option covers are typed in a thin white or black font, which, at least on my iPhone is a bit hard to see/read due to the car color in the background.

Other than that the site looks great!
Adjusted, thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver07335i View Post
The new site looks flashy.
Good flashy or bad flashy?
Appreciate 0
      11-03-2014, 02:52 PM   #5
stimpy
Colonel
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

Just some thoughts - The below...

'BMW, PORSCHE PERFORMANCE TUNING'
'PORSCHE 997.1 TURBO & GT2 - 997.2 TURBO & TURBO S'
'BMW N54 & N55 - 1M, 135i, 335i/xi, Z4 35i, 535i/xi'
'Quality performance parts from premier vendors and technology partners. Contact us today..'

...Gets lost in the graphic and really looks cheap and dull with it's plain text getting lost in a very detailed image.

Also if you scroll down and are in-between the first and second graphic on your front page, your navigation bar across the top disappears. Also when scrolled down to your 4th image, the navigation bar is black on a black image and can't be seen.

Blog page - get rid of it if you're not going to keep it updated. Latest post is from 2013 and even promotes another company. You also lose all page (headers and what not) when on blog page.

What's the purpose of the 'Scroll down' button on the first image? It takes you to the second image and that's it.

Below the 4 images on the front page, above your first item selections you have 'FRONTPAGE' written. Needs to be changed to something else....
Appreciate 0
      11-03-2014, 02:54 PM   #6
chepy24
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2009 alpine white 335i xdrive

does the discount apply to additional maps?
Appreciate 0
      11-03-2014, 03:05 PM   #7
proTUNING Freaks
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by stimpy View Post
Just some thoughts - The below...

'BMW, PORSCHE PERFORMANCE TUNING'
'PORSCHE 997.1 TURBO & GT2 - 997.2 TURBO & TURBO S'
'BMW N54 & N55 - 1M, 135i, 335i/xi, Z4 35i, 535i/xi'
'Quality performance parts from premier vendors and technology partners. Contact us today..'

...Gets lost in the graphic and really looks cheap and dull with it's plain text getting lost in a very detailed image.

Also if you scroll down and are in-between the first and second graphic on your front page, your navigation bar across the top disappears. Also when scrolled down to your 4th image, the navigation bar is black on a black image and can't be seen.

Blog page - get rid of it if you're not going to keep it updated. Latest post is from 2013 and even promotes another company. You also lose all page (headers and what not) when on blog page.

What's the purpose of the 'Scroll down' button on the first image? It takes you to the second image and that's it.

Below the 4 images on the front page, above your first item selections you have 'FRONTPAGE' written. Needs to be changed to something else....
All great feedback and we'll work on all of these, some are easy fixes others need more custom work.

We haven't blogged in a while but we'll definitely pick it up again and restyle, great point, thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chepy24 View Post
does the discount apply to additional maps?
Yes sir.
Appreciate 0