E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Wheels and Tires Items > Bbs rf custom. 18x9.5/18x10.5. New York

03-05-2013, 06:53 AM   #1
vincespec
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2008 335i sedan 6mt

Bbs rf custom. 18x9.5/18x10.5. New York

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
alright, so i have a set of bbs rf that i was planning on building for my new 335i, but the deal fell through on the car, so the wheels will be up for sale.

wheels are 18x9.5 and 18x10.5. faces were fully polished but now have 2 stage gloss metallic gunmetal powder on them. The wheel halves are custom one off parts that were produced for this set. They allow for BBK clearance (most upsized parts do not) and are forged 6061, very strong parts.

The wheels are 18x9.5 and 18x10.5 with front wheels consisting of 3" outers and 6.0" inners, and rears are 3.5" outers with 6.5" inners . faces are sandwich mounted as typical of bbs parts.

set is 5x120 original. centers are RF010 and RF011. The faces are actually new original stock and have never seen a road, so technically this is a brand new set of wheels. When I brought the faces in for powder, my guy didn't understand why I was powdercoating a set of faces that still looked new. Haha

chrome plated stainless assembly hardware grade 12.9
black/gold logo caps- may throw in red/gold if i get my asking price
metal half height hexes are sourced off a bbs rs set and have been swapped so these can be mirror polished. much nicer then the cheap plastic hexes that RFs come with
faces are metallic gunmetal 2 stage powder.

No expense was spared in the making of this set.

price is 3800 + shipping to the lower 48. Local pick up in New York for 3600

no trades

studio.delucav@gmail.com for more info

color is super cool in sunlight vs darkness. the color really pops when the sun hits it. unfortunately no sun lately. haha

the set is all complete. sealed assembled and ready to go. Looking for a quick sale as I'm itching to see these on someone's project.

Again, please email studio.delucav@gmail.com as I do not frequent this particular forum all that often. I have a long term good standing on many forums, and have many sales and purchases without issue. long time member of vwvortex, r3v, stanceworks, and then a bunch of japanese sites as i build nissans

Last edited by vincespec; 03-05-2013 at 08:20 AM..
Appreciate 0