E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Northwest > NW-Built Show N Shine at Griot's Garage

02-25-2011, 09:16 PM   #1
Johnny Lin
Lieutenant General
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: AW E92 M3

NW-Built Show N Shine at Griot's Garage

Time: Saturday, April 30 · 11:00am - 2:00pm

Location: Griot's Garage, Tacoma (3333 S 38th Street Tacoma, WA)

Created by: David Green, Adam King, Martin Chen, Zach Taiji

Info: Need to know how to shine up your car? Need help getting ready for the show season? Well here is your chance to show what you got or learn to shine it up!!

Griots is hosting our April meet and will be having Demos, NOS will be strutting their stuff, local vendors will be on hand, private vendors will be showing their stuff, and even a local car dealer is chipping in to feed our faces !!

Please follow all event rules:

-No excessive revving of your engine, peeling out, burnouts, or speeding of any kind.

-Please do not litter.

-Respect everyone attending the meet. If you have a problem with someone, report them to a staff member.

Realize that all of your actions not only represent you as a person, but also the whole group. If you don't think you can follow the above rules, do not come.

Forum link: http://nw-built.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=1256

Appreciate 0
      02-25-2011, 09:52 PM   #2
asdflkijd
Aberry is a scammer
United_States
Rep
Drives: SGM E92 335i, AM E90 335i

Garage List
I've never been to one of their events, I've heard mixed reviews about them.. I might check it out this year depending on my availability.
Appreciate 0
      02-25-2011, 10:26 PM   #3
hun77777
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: SG E92

can we please have monster or any other energy drink as sponsor? i really, i mean really, don't like the tast of nos and they are in almost every single local event... what's monster doing...

Appreciate 0