E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Wash, Wax, Detailing and Cosmetic protection/repairs > Langka works!

01-12-2006, 07:47 PM   #1
mcdec
Rep
Drives: 325xi TiAg terra

Langka works!

I had a paint chip on my hood that I retouched with OEM paint. I then used langka blob eliminator (langka.com) and it did not make it invisible but it did look much better! I'm happy . Just wanted to share this info.
Appreciate 0
      03-31-2006, 09:49 AM   #2
WallyF
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2023 BMW i4 eDrive40

Garage List
Don't let the paint dry too long

Hi,

Just repaired some paint chips from rocks on my 2006 silver BMW 325xi. I used the factory touch up paint and let it dry overnight.

I used the Mothers Paint Chip repair Kit(aka Langka) and could not get the touch up paint to come off very easily. It did work but I had to switch to using my finger with the cloth.

I tried another chip and only let the touch up paint dry for 45 minutes. The Langka liquid removed the touch up paint as advertized. I suggest that people working with Langka and factory touch up paint, only let the paint dry from 30 to 60 minutes.

wallyf :
Appreciate 0