E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > BMW Coding > Need Help With Cappl/ccc Coding

09-09-2013, 10:46 AM   #1
bmw3series2010
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Bmw

Need Help With Cappl/ccc Coding

hello forum

i have a 2010 e93 and am trying to code "tv in motion" my car has the 8" idrive/dvd drive. so far i have coded the alarm chirp, digital speedo, folding mirrors so know the basics of coding but when i try and search for the cappl/ccc module/ecu i cannot find it. i have tried the tv/ccc modules but it does not seem to have the options in there so if anybody knows where i could find it pls can you tell me. i have pretty much all the optional extras on the car from the factory so cant work out why it would not show up int the "cas" ecu/module

thanks forum
Appreciate 0
      09-09-2013, 12:33 PM   #2
Per Hansson
Private
Sweden
Rep
Drives: BMW 330i F31 '18

A very basic question; do you have the ignition on?
Depending on which level of ignition is on a number of ECU's will be shown.
Only with ignition fully on will all modules be shown...
Appreciate 0
      09-09-2013, 12:40 PM   #3
bmw3series2010
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Per Hansson View Post
A very basic question; do you have the ignition on?
Depending on which level of ignition is on a number of ECU's will be shown.
Only with ignition fully on will all modules be shown...
i have the ignition on so all the lights are on (position 2) i was wondering if either they have renamed it for e93 or its different for 2010 cars
Appreciate 0
      09-09-2013, 03:15 PM   #4
makkan00
Major General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F36

2010 car comes wit CIC.
So look for CIC module.
And its advance coding (netodata) and not just tick / untick or activ exercise.
      09-09-2013, 04:26 PM   #5
bmw3series2010
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by makkan00 View Post
2010 car comes wit CIC.
So look for CIC module.
And its advance coding (netodata) and not just tick / untick or activ exercise.
i have been in cic but according to the spreadsheet i have been looking for VIDEO_DENY_C0B. i take it then thats not the one. is dvd/tv in motion the same thing as all i want to do is have the tv in motion not the dvd. i have coded digital tacho, folding mirrors, alarm chirp. auto air conditioning so know a little bit is it possible there is a how to on it for me to follow mate ?
Appreciate 0
      09-09-2013, 05:29 PM   #6
cn555ic
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i

Just look in CIC you dont have CCC....
Appreciate 0
      09-09-2013, 06:24 PM   #7
bmw3series2010
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by cn555ic View Post
Just look in CIC you dont have CCC....
i have been in cic but what line of code should i change then ?
Appreciate 0
      09-09-2013, 06:45 PM   #8
cn555ic
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmw3series2010 View Post
i have been in cic but what line of code should i change then ?
Listen you need to do some research on how to do this. This is not simple editing the aktiv to nicht_aktiv. This is alot more involved to get it working.
Appreciate 0
      09-10-2013, 06:17 AM   #9
bmw3series2010
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Listen you need to do some research on how to do this. This is not simple editing the aktiv to nicht_aktiv. This is a lot more involved to get it working.
YOU LISTEN TO ME. i am not a person who expects the forum to do all my work for me. i have spent a few days looking around for the relevant info for tv in motion and have not found anything yet that works. my bmtechnic cable arrived only a week ago and by searching the forums i have managed to code half a dozen items without the need to ask the forum for help. i am at a point now where i need the help/assistance of forum members so do me a favour and stop wasting my time by replying to my thread. if you dont have anything constructive to say i suggest you stay quiet !
Appreciate 0
      09-10-2013, 06:34 AM   #10
cn555ic
United_States
Rep

Quote:
YOU LISTEN TO ME. i am not a person who expects the forum to do all my work for me. i have spent a few days looking around for the relevant info for tv in motion and have not found anything yet that works. my bmtechnic cable arrived only a week ago and by searching the forums i have managed to code half a dozen items without the need to ask the forum for help. i am at a point now where i need the help/assistance of forum members so do me a favour and stop wasting my time by replying to my thread. if you dont have anything constructive to say i suggest you stay quiet !
I am trying to help you by tellling you that this is something you need to really understand and someone helping you is pretty hard for you to understand...Getting DVD in motion and posting a diy is not possible in one session for you to understand... But since your so bubbly with your personality here it goes. Use NCS dummies and edit the SPeedlock for min and max to value (FF) for the daten file that has (03)...Replace that (03) with (FF) that your car is using by disassembling the CIC daten file and then re-assemble it back...Once you edit the speedlock to FF then you can use Ncsdummies to read the module and then change the speedlock to 3mph again using NCSdummies by clicking on checking the 3 mph checkbox You also need to set the video handbrake to Nicht-aktiv. Once your done editing those 3 values just do basic coding and hit execute job.
Appreciate 0
      09-10-2013, 06:35 AM   #11
makkan00
Major General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F36

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmw3series2010
Quote:
Listen you need to do some research on how to do this. This is not simple editing the aktiv to nicht_aktiv. This is a lot more involved to get it working.
Very rude and wrong attitude.
Good luck in finding the solution.
My last comment clearly puts you in the right direction if you read the comment carefully.
And there is no need to be that aggressive. You have not paid the amount to start this thread. So take a deep breath bud!
      09-10-2013, 05:53 PM   #12
bmw3series2010
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
I am trying to help you by tellling you that this is something you need to really understand and someone helping you is pretty hard for you to understand...Getting DVD in motion and posting a diy is not possible in one session for you to understand... But since your so bubbly with your personality here it goes. Use NCS dummies and edit the SPeedlock for min and max to value (FF) for the daten file that has (03)...Replace that (03) with (FF) that your car is using by disassembling the CIC daten file and then re-assemble it back...Once you edit the speedlock to FF then you can use Ncsdummies to read the module and then change the speedlock to 3mph again using NCSdummies by clicking on checking the 3 mph checkbox You also need to set the video handbrake to Nicht-aktiv. Once your done editing those 3 values just do basic coding and hit execute job.
now why could'nt you just put that in your first reply rather than those snappy comments. thank you for your instructions !
Appreciate 0
      09-10-2013, 06:52 PM   #13
Turkish Mafia
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 335i (6/2007)

Quote:
now why could'nt you just put that in your first reply rather than those snappy comments. thank you for your instructions !
This guy...

My friend, do you know the difference between a porcupine and your type of BMW driver?
Appreciate 0