E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA > Eurowerkz Presents [EUROFEST] 4/29/2012 at Metlife Stadium, East Rutherford, NJ

05-01-2012, 08:08 AM   #111
pdubbb1
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2016 m4

Garage List
2016 BMW m4  [0.00]
The gtr was hot and definitely unique. I give alot of props to the owner (gil) becasue he spent about 30k + getting the car the way he liked it.

Oh and by the way. The car was done by MAC. If you go to thier thread, you will see it getting painted.

2007 e93 328I vert
aero lip|20 inch iconz wheels|m3 sides|mtech rear|quad difuser|cyba tips
magnaflow exhaust|st coilovers|aluminum pedals
Appreciate 0
      05-01-2012, 08:08 AM   #112
M-CRAZY
Rep
Drives: e36 M3 Widebody

On behalf of Eurowerkz we will like to thank you all for supporting us on a great cause.
We couldn't have done it with out you guys and the support of the sponsores/vendors.
We gave away a lot of prises and unfortunately that took very long because a lot of people had left.
Next year we will run the raffle all day long and have some sort of display system with the #'s flashing.
Also we will have more food vendors & more trophy classes.

Congrats to all the Raffle winners who went home with some great prices.
Also Congrats to all the show winners.

The Judging is based on 5 categories equaling 50 points total. Max 10 points per category.

1. Performance: 1-10
2. Exterior: 1-10
3. Interior: 1-10
4. Audio/ICE: 1-10
5. Overall: 1-10

Now to the show categories and the winners: 15 out of 21 Winners were parked outside of Vendor Area and Lime Green R35 won 1st Place Best Exotic.

Best Performance: Jiegnesh 700whp HPF Stage 3 Turbo e46 M3 Vert went on the Dyno and proved it. He was parked all the way at the back end of the parking about 50 yards away from the vendors.

Best OEM: Chris Brown 1972 BMW 3.0 CSI was not parked in vendor area

Best Interior: Dimitry Katos / Black X6 was parked in a vendor spot. It was his own car and he was asked by the vendor to display his car there.

Best Paint: John Paul Green 92 M3

Best Stance: Wes Marsh 05 VW was parked 30 yards away from our side the vendor spots.

Best Wheels: Enrique 97 318TI not parked in Vendor area.

Best ICE: Sammy Bayonne / 92 525 Touring was parked the the other end of the lot 80 yards past the vendor cars.

1st Place Best Female Ride: Tricia Burns / 09 VW Rabbit - Not parked in vendors area.
2nd Place Best Female Ride:Angelique Withmeyer / 06 VW Jetta - Not parked in vendors area.
3rd Place Best Female Ride: Stefanie Wolfer /06 bmw 325 XI - Not parked in vendors area.

1st Place Euro Mild: Brandon Aurori 01 BMW M3. - Euro Techniks member was asked to park inside the vendor area because of it was heavily modded.
2nd Place Euro Mild: John Paul / 97 BMW M3 - Not parked in vendor area.
3rd Place Euro Mild: Cesar Alvez 92 325 widebody - Not Parked in vendor area.

1st Place Euro Wild: Diogo Azevedo 98 Porsche 993 - Not Parked in vendor area.
2nd Place Euro Wild: Nick Dougard 04 VW R3 - Not Parked in vendor area.
3rd Place Euro Wild: Pat Holness / 01 VW Jetta - Not Parked in vendor area.

1st Place Best Exotic: Gilbert Rivera - Lime Green Nissan GTR Parked inside vendor area
2nd Place Best Exotic: Mike - CLK 63 AMG Black Edition - Parked 80 yards aways from any vendor.
3rd Place Best Exotic: James Carbinto 08 Lamo - Parked in Vendor area

Best Team: Euro Techniks they were all parked about 50 years away from the vendors area 35 cars strong at the end of the parking lot.

Best of show: Joe Prosche 997 Turbo - Was asked to park inside the vendor area because his car was heavily modded.
      05-01-2012, 08:32 AM   #113
Nickel///MboyZ
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: M3-E46

so how about you tell me, how people we were telling me if you want to be judged, you have to be outside the vendor area, how about you tell me this is eurofest and in your vendor area and you had hondas and maximas in there. im sry your show was kind of a political.the same guys i saw let a whole bunch of guys past your barricades, if you new someone who was working in there, you got in, i saw it first hand, how about the stealing, we didnt have to deal with that in 2011. and thats b.s, everyone knows your peoples won because they were your peoples and they were in the vendor area, tbh, I wasted my time also even help promote and allowing you to promote your show at my hood meets where you came and past out more that 1k flyers. you didnt give anyone a chance to win. im not attending this event next year, vendor or no vendor ask me, fk that. When your in a biz, your word is your bond.
      05-01-2012, 08:41 AM   #114
benzy89
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '08 E90 335i

Garage List
2008 BMW 335i  [7.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdubbb1 View Post
The gtr was hot and definitely unique. I give alot of props to the owner (gil) becasue he spent about 30k + getting the car the way he liked it.

Oh and by the way. The car was done by MAC. If you go to thier thread, you will see it getting painted.
not at all surprised that martino did the gtr, it was the same color as their supercharged m3 they did (with the huge monster logo on the quarter panel). they make beautiful cars, and i've got no problem if a vendor wins best car at show, but at least make sure its a EUROPEAN car (not like they a small selection -- plenty of bmw's, vw's, audi's, lambo's, porsche's & even a few ferrari's).

especially with it being eurofest, i was hoping that MAC was going to bring the glen cove fire dept. lambo to the show since they just finished that up
Appreciate 0
      05-01-2012, 09:13 AM   #115
benzy89
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2008 BMW 335i  [7.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by M-CRAZY View Post
On behalf of Eurowerkz we will like to thank you all for supporting us on a great cause.
We couldn't have done it with out you guys and the support of the sponsores/vendors.
We gave away a lot of prises and unfortunately that took very long because a lot of people had left.
Next year we will run the raffle all day long and have some sort of display system with the #'s flashing.

The Judging is based on 5 categories equaling 50 points total. Max 10 points per category.

Now to the show categories and the winners: 15 out of 21 Winners were parked outside of Vendor Area and Lime Green R35 won 1st Place Best Exotic.

Best Performance: Jiegnesh 700whp HPF Stage 3 Turbo e46 M3 Vert went on the Dyno and proved it. He was parked all the way at the back end of the parking about 50 yards away from the vendors.

^^thank for mentioning that, when i heard the performance category i was really hoping that you guys didnt just pop the hood & ask the owner how much HP they had. glad that you guys threw it up on the dyno & made sure that the numbers were there to back up any statements people made. maybe next year (not sure how expensive it is to rent a dyno), can get a couple more dynos & give some more people a chance to throw their cars up there for a small fee, $25 for 3 pulls? sorry for all the AWD people, looked like it was a single-axle dyno on sunday
Appreciate 0
      05-01-2012, 10:02 AM   #116
1sikbmr
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: F80 M3 6MT

Nothing against swagzilla( gilbert) because that is definitely one of my favorite cars to ever come out of MAC but since when is a gtr an exotic?

F80 ///M3 6MT Avus Blue ZCP
Appreciate 0
      05-01-2012, 10:47 AM   #117
cn555ic
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i

My car was heavily modded to the Gils and might I say nicely done by me and especially on a convertible E93. I saw at least 100 photographs taken by various spectators of my engine bay and interior as well as my trunk meth And nitrous setup. Not that I should have won but the cars listed that won trophies, I didn't find anything more exceptional then mine, if anything they were less modded. I knew most of the vendors there but as for Eurowerks I didnt know anyone. I guess that's why my car was never in consideration. Oh well.
Appreciate 0
      05-01-2012, 12:14 PM   #118
alpine135i
BMW level 1
Rep
Drives: 2013 AW M5 DCT

Quote:

Best Interior: Dimitry Katos / Black X6 was parked in a vendor spot. It was his own car and he was asked by the vendor to display his car there.

Best Stance: Wes Marsh 05 VW was parked 30 yards away from our side the vendor spots.

Best ICE: Sammy Bayonne / 92 525 Touring was parked the the other end of the lot 80 yards past the vendor cars.

1st Place Best Female Ride: Tricia Burns / 09 VW Rabbit - Not parked in vendors area.
2nd Place Best Female Ride:Angelique Withmeyer / 06 VW Jetta - Not parked in vendors area.
3rd Place Best Female Ride: Stefanie Wolfer /06 bmw 325 XI - Not parked in vendors area.

1st Place Euro Mild: Brandon Aurori 01 BMW M3. - Euro Techniks member was asked to park inside the vendor area because of it was heavily modded.

1st Place Best Exotic: Gilbert Rivera - Lime Green Nissan GTR Parked inside vendor area
2nd Place Best Exotic: Mike - CLK 63 AMG Black Edition - Parked 80 yards aways from any vendor.
3rd Place Best Exotic: James Carbinto 08 Lamo - Parked in Vendor area

Best Team: Euro Techniks they were all parked about 50 years away from the vendors area 35 cars strong at the end of the parking lot.

Best of show: Joe Prosche 997 Turbo - Was asked to park inside the vendor area because his car was heavily modded.
next year lets just call it "WORLDFEST"
Instagram:@mncperformance
Appreciate 0
      05-01-2012, 12:15 PM   #119
HanSolo
FK JEFF
Rep
Drives: your mom wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by cn555ic View Post
My car was heavily modded to the Gils and might I say nicely done by me and especially on a convertible E93. I saw at least 100 photographs taken by various spectators of my engine bay and interior as well as my trunk meth And nitrous setup. Not that I should have won but the cars listed that won trophies, I didn't find anything more exceptional then mine, if anything they were less modded. I knew most of the vendors there but as for Eurowerks I didnt know anyone. I guess that's why my car was never in consideration. Oh well.

...want a cookie?
Sore losers...lmao

im glad i didnt make it....

Appreciate 0
      05-01-2012, 12:50 PM   #120
AcExSpades
Lieutenant
Peru
Rep
Drives: 11 MW E92 M3

Garage List
2011 BMW M3  [0.00]
2006 Subaru WRX STi  [0.00]
Quote:
Lol relax bro
Appreciate 0
      05-01-2012, 01:05 PM   #121
slo_335-e90
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2007 E90

Quote:
They put alot of effort into it and get paid...We are enthusiast put alot of time and make it look just as good as their paid show cars....That is total BS and if they want attendance to go up this is not the way to go..People and their cars make the sales This is what makes a true car show, not paid fabricated cars...Heck they should already know they can beat anyone. I see people all day shining their cars and polishing thier wheels, thinking they have a chance at winning a trophy of some kind. I already knew they were wasting their time but didnt have to heart to tell them as they were newbies to these events.

At this point its all said and done and the people who profited from this is enjoying a nice brew with their hommies! Food price was the best bang for the buck.
I don't know how many vendor cars won trophies but I know my buddy won 2nd best exotic with his CLK black series and he wasn't in the vendor section...nor was the 3.0 CSI that won. That's all the ones I heard though, I was too busy getting my goodies from the raffle
      05-01-2012, 01:27 PM   #122
infamous Murci
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Murcielago

Quote:

3rd Place Best Exotic: Jiggs 08 Lambo - Parked in Vendor area

Fixed that last line for you... I was actually a vendor there and only had one of my own cars there. The rest of the cars on display were customer vehicles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by benzy89 View Post
not at all surprised that martino did the gtr, it was the same color as their supercharged m3 they did (with the huge monster logo on the quarter panel). they make beautiful cars, and i've got no problem if a vendor wins best car at show, but at least make sure its a EUROPEAN car (not like they a small selection -- plenty of bmw's, vw's, audi's, lambo's, porsche's & even a few ferrari's).

especially with it being eurofest, i was hoping that MAC was going to bring the glen cove fire dept. lambo to the show since they just finished that up

Lets not forget Martino was not the only ones who got that GTR to where it is today. Xclusv Autosports did the interior and stereo system on the car. D2Forged did the wheels for the car. Its a joint effort not just one place !!!
Appreciate 0
      05-01-2012, 02:50 PM   #123
Tru3Story
im the new guy
Dominican Republic
Rep
Drives: 08 328i sedan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1sikbmr View Post
Nothing against swagzilla( gilbert) because that is definitely one of my favorite cars to ever come out of MAC but since when is a gtr an exotic?
its exotic because can you right now decide to go anywhere and buy one...no

my cousins car....not part of any vendor or crew. and was way away the vendors and workers at the show. still got his car noted....
Appreciate 0
      05-01-2012, 03:17 PM   #124
benzy89
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2008 BMW 335i  [7.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tru3Story View Post

my cousins car....not part of any vendor or crew. and was way away the vendors and workers at the show. still got his car noted....
GTR is about exotic as a turbo porsche or an audi r8, the difference is you go into a nissan dealer and your normal customer is buying a titan, armada or maybe a 370z. Go into porsche/audi dealer, you'll see those cars (Turbo Porsches/R8s) -- the difference is the "normal" clientele.

Exotics IMO are your supercars: Lamborghini, Ferrari, Aston Martin, Bentley, Maserati, Lotus, Bugatti, Koenigsegg, McLaren, Pagani, etc. GTR's are rare and VERY good cars, but in no way would I group them with cars from the companies I just listed.
Appreciate 0
      05-01-2012, 03:35 PM   #125
1sikbmr
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: F80 M3 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1sikbmr View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tru3Story

Thats a joke. So if i couldn't afford to walk into a honda dealership and purchase/order a accord it now qualifies as an exotic? Get real. While it is one of the best bang for your buck cars it is in no way an exotic.

Second of all it was a european event. How do you give a trophy to a non euro car exotic or not?

Also fyi if i wanted to i could have bought a gtr.

F80 ///M3 6MT Avus Blue ZCP
Appreciate 0
      05-01-2012, 06:04 PM   #126
TSM330i
2006 330i, TSM, Black, manual, sport
United_States
Rep
Drives: '17 C2, GTI, Z4 3.0si Racecar

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWBlackout View Post
Thanks for posting the pics!

My car is pics 138 and 140
Appreciate 0
      05-01-2012, 06:59 PM   #127
liilpa09
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 97 M3

Thank you everyone for making it out!
I'm shocked by some of the replies on here, especially based on the positive responses we've gotten on every other forum this was posted on...I'm sorry that some peole were dissapointed in the bags we handed out when people came in but you have to realize this is a non-profit event. Should we have put up more money to have "better" bags instead of being able to give over $10k to the two charities we gave proceeds to? What would you have wanted in there so we can know for next year?
I was one of the judges along with M-Crazy and we went through the entire parking lot looking for the winning cars. Every row was gone through. If you thought you should have won I'm sorry, we can not please everyone. Most winning cars did not come from the vendor section as mentioned above. Next year we will be giving out more trohies.
Thank you for the comments though we will take them into consideration for next year. And also I'm not sure why people are taking so much offense to the GTR that won best exotic...I dont think any of the cars on here would have been up for it anyways.
For next year we already know we will have more food stations and do the raffles/trophies much earlier and announce them more quickly. We will also be more prepared for the amount of people who come as this year we did not expect such a large turnout! We hope you will all come out next year to support the event and the charities the proceeds go to and please keep in mind this was a non-profit event a small car club put on for european car enthusiasts to enjoy themselves.

Last edited by liilpa09; 05-01-2012 at 07:05 PM..
Appreciate 0
      05-01-2012, 07:24 PM   #128
E46toE90
Sparkling Graphite Metallic FTW
Rep
Drives: lci m-sport e90 n55

Quote:
Originally Posted by liilpa09
I'm shocked by some of the replies on here, especially based on the positive responses we've gotten on every other forum this was posted on...I'm sorry that some peole were dissapointed in the bags we handed out when people came in but you have to realize this is a non-profit event. Should we have put up more money to have "better" bags instead of being able to give over $10k to the two charities we gave proceeds to? What would you have wanted in there so we can know for next year?
I was one of the judges along with M-Crazy and we went through the entire parking lot looking for the winning cars. Every row was gone through. If you thought you should have won I'm sorry, we can not please everyone. Most winning cars did not come from the vendor section as mentioned above. Next year we will be giving out more trohies.
Thank you for the comments though we will take them into consideration for next year. And also I'm not sure why people are taking so much offense to the GTR that won best exotic...I dont think any of the cars on here would have been up for it anyways.
For next year we already know we will have more food stations and do the raffles/trophies much earlier and announce them more quickly. We will also be more prepared for the amount of people who come as this year we did not expect such a large turnout! We hope you will all come out next year to support the event and the charities the proceeds go to and please keep in mind this was a non-profit event a small car club put on for european car enthusiasts to enjoy themselves.
I agree on the goodie bags if it was me I wouldnt have given goodie bags. It is an event to raise money for a charity. Not to bring your car pay 20 bucks and get 20 bucks in goodies.

Don't get me wrong I love martino I'm a groupie fan. Love the gtr I drooled over it, but at the end of the day it is Eurofest. The point of the meet was to bring European cars together. So for so many European cars to be there and a non euro car wins is completely wrong. You said most of the cars were not worthy of that trophy are you out of your mind ? Comments like that will cause alot of people to not show up next year.
      05-01-2012, 08:21 PM   #129
Boss3
Rep
n/a
Drives:

Quote:
Originally Posted by infamous Murci View Post
Fixed that last line for you... I was actually a vendor there and only had one of my own cars there. The rest of the cars on display were customer vehicles.

Lets not forget Martino was not the only ones who got that GTR to where it is today. Xclusv Autosports did the interior and stereo system on the car. D2Forged did the wheels for the car. Its a joint effort not just one place !!!
Infamous i think youre forgetting to tell everyone that youre the owner of Xclusv Autosports and the owner of the white Lambo Merci that won a trophy. You and your company were also a vendor. Did you ask yourself to park your own lambo in your own booth? and that multiple cars that youre affiliated with won. Last year you and your little enterouge (euro.technics) were going around saying that Eurofest showed sponsors no love. Out of no where you and your Eurotechnics crew deleted those posts and signed up as sponsors for this year. If you talked about last years event being crap and not showing sponsors love, explain to us why you signed up this year? Tell us the truth, were you promised trophies in exchange to keep your mouth shut about whatever happened last year? Its kinda funny if you put the pieces together. Anyway congrats to you, your shop, and your car club on winning trophies. The cars that won are nice but I think other cars should have been recognized as well. For example: mean green couldnt win a mild trophy? I would take an activ autowerk sc e92 m3 with a full custom paint job over a e46 laguna seca blue active sc'd (euro.technics car) any day.

Last edited by Boss3; 05-01-2012 at 08:29 PM..
Appreciate 0
      05-01-2012, 08:25 PM   #130
liilpa09
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 97 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by E46toE90 View Post
I agree on the goodie bags if it was me I wouldnt have given goodie bags. It is an event to raise money for a charity. Not to bring your car pay 20 bucks and get 20 bucks in goodies.

Don't get me wrong I love martino I'm a groupie fan. Love the gtr I drooled over it, but at the end of the day it is Eurofest. The point of the meet was to bring European cars together. So for so many European cars to be there and a non euro car wins is completely wrong. You said most of the cars were not worthy of that trophy are you out of your mind ? Comments like that will cause alot of people to not show up next year.
I'm sorry you did not agree with our decision...maybe we will change things for next year.
Please re-read my post, I did not say anything about certain cars not being worthy, all I said was that I did not think any of the cars on this forum (a BMW forum) would be eligible for an exotic trophy.
      05-01-2012, 09:23 PM   #131
HanSolo
FK JEFF
Rep
Drives: your mom wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by liilpa09 View Post

I LOL @ people that expect stuff at events like these...expecting handouts...lmao....

I guess people forgot about BIMMERSTOCK where MAC cars won awards in which MAC SPONSERS!...LMAO!!!!!

its just an event...but people getting BUTT hurt bout not winning or getting a Sticker.....

Appreciate 0
      05-01-2012, 09:38 PM   #132
Brian_VACsales
Captain
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 VF Supercharged, 135i

None of the buckets in my booth won a trophy

;-)
Appreciate 0