E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General BMW News and Cars Discussion > Free BMW CCA membership being given away on BMW Ultimate Drive App FB Page

07-09-2012, 11:12 PM   #1
ngrach
Rep
Drives: 3 Series

Smile Free BMW CCA membership being given away on BMW Ultimate Drive App FB Page

Hi everyone,

I help out with social media for BMW Ultimate Drive App. Every week, we give something away in our image caption challenge. This week the prize is a bit heftier than usual -- it's a free year-long membership with the BMW Car Club of America -- so I thought I'd post it here in case anyone is interested. The way to participate is very simple - there's an image pinned to the top of the Facebook page (where the instructions are posted) - all you have to do is come up with a funny caption for the image by 10pm ET tomorrow (Tues.). If you're selected as one of the 5-6 finalists tomorrow night, you can vote for yourself and have friends vote for you. The caption with the most votes wins the prize.

Here's the page where the image caption challenge is being held: www.facebook.com/ultimatedriveapp

Good luck!!
Appreciate 0