E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA > Anyone in Jersey want to help me put some rims on?: 09-23-2009

Anyone in Jersey want to help me put some rims on?
Calendar: USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA
Tye11
Private First Class

Bought rims off here from a private buyer after I asked him 20 times to ship to my business address (even sent him a picture of the drivers licence that has the paypal address on it so he can feel safe) because I have a house in jersey that is listed on my paypal address he decides to not do what I ask. So now I need to drive to jersey and waste a whole fucking day. I am located on 19 edith court wayne NJ 07470 if anyone is nice enough to help me get some rims on let me know next week Wednesday when ever you are free. Rims wont fit in the car so I cant fucking move them
RSVP'd Maybe: 3
  • Bogo Shipyo - you can have two wheels in the trunk and 2 in the back seats or three in the back seat and one in the trunk
  • Donald-335i - bro they will fit in the car.. i fitted 4 wheel's with tires mounted on there already in a e92 !!
  • karliejai - putting on a set of rims take like 20 minutes max!!
RSVP sign-ups for this event are now closed.