E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Suspension | Brakes | Chassis > Ap Racing Brake Front Left Squeal

04-17-2012, 12:28 AM   #1
nxxxxxxxxx
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW 330i Coupe

Ap Racing Brake Front Left Squeal

hi guys,

About a month ago, I installed the AP Racing CP7040 6 pistons brake kit on my e92 330i Coupe.

When I first brought it, it came with the Ferrodo DS Performance brake pads, and I took it off after a week because it squeal very very loud. Therefore, I replace it with Mintex brake pads and I was told that mintex does not squeal. However, after another 2 weeks of driving with mintex, my front left brake now start to squeal again when I am rolling slowly to a complete stop.

I bedded in my brakes and i applied the anti-squeal and grind the edges of the pads, but no luck at all.

May someone please guide me to a solutions to fix this problem? I've done may research online but I can't seem to come up with a solution.

Should I get another set of pads to solve this problem? If yes, what brand I should go for ?

Thank you very much !
Appreciate 0