E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > V2 Back Orders Filled

01-14-2008, 07:14 PM   #23
Park2670
General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Tesla Model 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mantis View Post
haha sure

4111 1111 1111 1111

try it, it'll work
Tried, didnt work.
Appreciate 0
      01-14-2008, 11:00 PM   #24
yahtzee
El Capitan
United_States
Rep
Drives: fast

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiv@vishnu View Post
The email address you gave us was:

darrin.vXXXXX@sbcglobal.net

I blanked out your last name due to privacy concerns. You confirmed, on the phone, that this was your old email address that is no longer active since your recent move. I really can't make this stuff up. And I don't know what more I can say.

Shiv
Well, Darrin? What say you?
Appreciate 0
      01-15-2008, 01:18 AM   #25
seven_227
Lieutenant
United Arab Emirates
Rep
Drives: AW e92 335i

Hey Shiv,
Just sent you a PM, can you help me out with my V2 order issue please.
      01-15-2008, 07:34 AM   #26
LambOfGod
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 335 Red Sedan

Quote:
Originally Posted by yahtzee View Post
Well, Darrin? What say you?
Like I said...I want proof. I emailed and spoke to Calvin over the phone and he never mentioned that I had a problem with my card on 4 different email back and forth over the last 6-weeks. Basically, when Calvin checked my order and told me that it would ship out early last week why didn't he take the time to look at my account and figure out why my V2 didn't ship early December like Shiv told me over the phone. Shiv told me over the phone yesterday that I could have had my V early December if I had received my email. Ok...why didn't they explain this to me when I emailed them asking for my V2 in early December. Sorry...I just don't believe their customer service is up to par. They drag out a delivery of a product for 4+ months and break every promised delivery. My V2 order would still be sitting on someones desk or in a computer waiting to be processed and the sad thing is I would not have received a response unless I had made it public on this forum. I would have got the typical response from Calvin that my V2 would ship out next week or in the next couple days or Ship said to hold off till next week to limit the Tech calls. Ridiculous.

I'm over it!

Appreciate 0
      01-15-2008, 09:12 AM   #27
orientblue3
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: RIP 335, Now P30 C63

Just because they gave him free next day shipping, doesn't mean everything should be just hunky dory and we should forget about it and move on. It still does not negate the fact that he had to post this thread to get a response. And it certainly does not negate the fact that this is by no means an isolated incident, and that you really are dealing with a company with horrid customer service. Don't expect them to assist you once you've forked over your hard-earned $1,500+ for their product.
Appreciate 0
      01-15-2008, 10:15 AM   #28
LambOfGod
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by orientblue3 View Post
Just because they gave him free next day shipping, doesn't mean everything should be just hunky dory and we should forget about it and move on. It still does not negate the fact that he had to post this thread to get a response. And it certainly does not negate the fact that this is by no means an isolated incident, and that you really are dealing with a company with horrid customer service. Don't expect them to assist you once you've forked over your hard-earned $1,500+ for their product.
Shiv wanted to make me happy and I appreciate that but when he asked me to lower my tone on the forum I was immediately insulted. Sort of made me feel like all he cared about was his reputation on the forum and not with me. I thought it was pathetic that I needed to plead my case on the forum to begin with. When you allow everything in your company to be automated I think you loose touch with your customers. If the phones are automated and the ordering system is automated people get screwed. I know this because I've seen it happen many times over the years and we are suppose to be compassionate because the machine screw up and not the person. Who procured the machine?

A couple of us believe on the forum believe that the amount of time the Vishnu group spends on the Forum is in excess of 30 hours per week. This probably a low number. If they spent this extra time on the phone building relationships and taking care of problems their problems would be minimal. IMHO

We have become a society of machine heads and we are loosing our interpersonal skills and replacing them with answering services, automated ordering systems, and Joe from India. (No offense BMW India people). I'm lucky that my company still believes in a hand shake. They fly me all of the US to the tune of 100k / year but the stakes are high because my budget is $20mil/year.

We demand the best in our automobile and we demand the best in our service!

Like I said, I'm over it but these guys will have to earn my business back. Maybe they'll show up at my front door and let me drive their Lambo. That would work!
Appreciate 0
      01-15-2008, 10:38 AM   #29
orientblue3
Captain
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by LambOfGod View Post
Shiv wanted to make me happy and I appreciate that but when he asked me to lower my tone on the forum I was immediately insulted. Sort of made me feel like all he cared about was his reputation on the forum and not with me. I thought it was pathetic that I needed to plead my case on the forum to begin with. When you allow everything in your company to be automated I think you loose touch with your customers. If the phones are automated and the ordering system is automated people get screwed. I know this because I've seen it happen many times over the years and we are suppose to be compassionate because the machine screw up and not the person. Who procured the machine?

A couple of us believe on the forum believe that the amount of time the Vishnu group spends on the Forum is in excess of 30 hours per week. This probably a low number. If they spent this extra time on the phone building relationships and taking care of problems their problems would be minimal. IMHO

We have become a society of machine heads and we are loosing our interpersonal skills and replacing them with answering services, automated ordering systems, and Joe from India. (No offense BMW India people). I'm lucky that my company still believes in a hand shake. They fly me all of the US to the tune of 100k / year but the stakes are high because my budget is $20mil/year.

We demand the best in our automobile and we demand the best in our service!

Like I said, I'm over it but these guys will have to earn my business back. Maybe they'll show up at my front door and let me drive their Lambo. That would work!

Well said. Building personal relationships is the key to selling when your a small vendor like Vishnu. Working with people on making things right just for the sake of making things right is the attitude I live by (with my own business) not just in an attempt to limit the PR hit your taking. Do the right thing and it will pay off in the end and vice versa. It's common sense and its the way all business should be done in order to be successful in the long run. You can burn people in the short run, make your money and get out. Maybe that's what they are doing, who knows. But working with customers will go along way to cementing Vishnu's future on this forum.
Appreciate 0
      01-15-2008, 10:41 AM   #30
LambOfGod
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by orientblue3 View Post
Well said. Building personal relationships is the key to selling when your a small vendor like Vishnu. Working with people on making things right just for the sake of making things right is the attitude I live by with my own business.
What does it mean when the word "MOVED" in front of the subject appears?
Appreciate 0
      01-15-2008, 10:42 AM   #31
orientblue3
Captain
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by LambOfGod View Post
What does it mean when the word "MOVED" in front of the subject appears?
The mods moved it to the vendor feedback forum.
Appreciate 0
      01-15-2008, 10:43 AM   #32
LambOfGod
Lieutenant
Rep

My bad. I just figured it out. It still appears in the original forum.
Appreciate 0
      01-15-2008, 10:45 AM   #33
LambOfGod
Lieutenant
Rep

I guess I should get off this forum and service my customers. Peace Out!
Appreciate 0