E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Technical Forum > E90 330i - Juddering under braking / CC-ID 97

04-20-2015, 11:31 AM   #1
Mr-T
Rep
Drives: E90 330i M Sport

Question E90 330i - Juddering under braking / CC-ID 97

Hi - I've recently bought a 2006 E90 330i M Sport Auto which seems to have some 'juddering' or feedback through the steering wheel when braking. Seems more noticable when braking from say >50mph. I've had a bit of a search and it seems like a fairly common issue. Also, and I'm sure it's probably unrelated, but squeaky brakes!

From what I've read, could be warped discs? Given the squeaking too, I'm wondering if it's worth going for replacement discs and pads all round in the first instance - or am I barking entirely up the wrong tree?

Just to round this all off, it appears I've now also got the seat mat issue with error CC-ID 97 on the dash along with the airbag & seatbelt light... 'appy days... By all accounts this will take care of that? http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/200967932097 - daft question but I assume I just get one for the drivers side?
Appreciate 0