E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Porsche Cayman S???

03-05-2006, 02:51 AM   #177
Artz 330
Colonel
Rep
Drives: Z4M, 335i, 135i

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by diesel007
Yes Interest Only Loans are wonderful. I am a loan consultant for a very large bank for 4 + years now. At 24 years of age, I am an eager business man such as yourself. If you ever have any questions or need any mortgage related advise please drop me a PM I would be happy to help.
Awsome, can never have too many advisers, thanks.
      03-05-2006, 07:00 AM   #178
larryn
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '97 332ti, '21 X5 45e, '16 GT4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiffz MiniS
INI: Lets see, some accomplishments bud.

Edit: This is Artz330 typing on her comp.
I never started offering advice, so why would I need to provide accomplishments? However, I'll hook you up. I'm a computer science grad, make low 6 figures, have a loving wife of 17 years, two nice daughters (11 and 15) that do well in school and are genuinely nice people. I'm lucky enough to be able to replace my cars every few years, have done extensive travel, have a nice house, some nice toys, and a good start on retirement investments and some help for my kids when/if they decide to continue their education.

I'm pretty proud of all of the above. It might seem boring to some, but I'll take it in a re-do.

I hope you are successful, contrary to what you may think. I just have a hard time believing a lot of what you are saying.

Now.. I asked for details before you asked for them. I have provided.. where's yours? An address of one of the homes you flipped for $250 profit. These are easily verifyable. If you dont want to do it publically.. understandable. PM me.
Appreciate 0
      03-05-2006, 03:00 PM   #179
Artz 330
Colonel
Rep
Drives: Z4M, 335i, 135i

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by lni
I never started offering advice, so why would I need to provide accomplishments? However, I'll hook you up. I'm a computer science grad, make low 6 figures, have a loving wife of 17 years, two nice daughters (11 and 15) that do well in school and are genuinely nice people. I'm lucky enough to be able to replace my cars every few years, have done extensive travel, have a nice house, some nice toys, and a good start on retirement investments and some help for my kids when/if they decide to continue their education.

I'm pretty proud of all of the above. It might seem boring to some, but I'll take it in a re-do.

I hope you are successful, contrary to what you may think. I just have a hard time believing a lot of what you are saying.

Now.. I asked for details before you asked for them. I have provided.. where's yours? An address of one of the homes you flipped for $250 profit. These are easily verifyable. If you dont want to do it publically.. understandable. PM me.
I can tell you one thing. If i was looking for employees and I was in the science feild. I sure would not hire someone that doesnt know how to read!

"Also to give you an example.

10 years ago John buys a house - Im not going to tell you how much the house cost because it is irrelivant. What I will tell you is the Final mortgage balance after a 30 year Note.

John ows the bank 100,000 after 30 years, that includes principal/interest.

John owns the house for 15 Years and all of a sudden cant make his payments.

Johns Monthly payments are $277.77 up untill 15 years he has paid the bank a total of almost $50,000.00

John goes into defualt, cant make his mortage payments. The bank puts him in the preforclouser stage (Pre-Forclouser is another topic where you can buy from the owner at a discounted price)

Noone seems to be able to help John come up with 4 months worth of late mortgage payments

The bank Forcloses on the House, the bank now owns the house with a balance of $50,000 Remaining.

Since John bought the house 10 Years ago, lets say. The house is now worth $300,000

The bank sometimes can get lucky and sell it at a sherif auction.
But it is illegal for a bank to make MONEY on a forclosed Proptery

Meaning - John owed the bank $100,000 thats all the bank is allowed to collect. Even in forclouser.

Now this is where I come into play - I as an insider of the bank. Remember no one works for free. I can pay the remaing balance on the home which is $50,000.00 and walk away with the proptery, plus like a fee to the banker who brokered me the home.

I now Own a $300,000.00 home for $50,000 in 80% of cases this home is well kept up and maybe needs some paint here and there.

Now your ready for sale, You just made $250,000.00 and Mr. John is eat from a trash can.

Dont you love this country?
"

not once have I said this was an actual deal I have done. I mostly deal with the renovation and building end. Thats what I enjoy. I have access to go out a do a forclouser deal. And I have done a few.

Once again. I dont care what you beleive. Its like me saying yea right your no science major, you arent shit. I have a hard time beleiving you.

I dont know you. You do not effect my life or my line of work in anyway. Thus I do not have to sit here trying to proove something to someone I have never met before. Hows that? So what I think is the key word in the passage above is "Example" now, try and prove me wrong?
      03-05-2006, 03:01 PM   #180
BMWLV
Rep
Drives: 335i holdout

why do you care so much??
Appreciate 0
      03-06-2006, 06:11 AM   #181
wrickem
Big Beaver Smile
Rep
Drives: What he wants to

Hi Art, it's your old friend Rick, this sure is an INTERESTING thread!
Appreciate 0
      03-06-2006, 06:54 AM   #182
larryn
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '97 332ti, '21 X5 45e, '16 GT4

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWLV
why do you care so much??
I really don't care. Art just admitted that he's never really done this. It's all theory. That's what I thought all along.

If Art doesn't believe I have a degree, fine. No problem at all. I was just reading other threads where he was linking to this one saying "let me teach you a few things". I correllated that to him saying this is what he does for a living. There were just too many holes in it though, and hoped others didn't take his advise verbatim. There's a lot you can do with real estate. Guys who make millions selling books/tapes/dvds on the theory of doing real estate deals. I'd certainly check out those guys first.. that's all.

Free advice is worth all it costs. No harm, no foul.
Appreciate 0
      03-06-2006, 02:20 PM   #183
Squawks
One of my two dachshunds:
United_States
Rep
Drives: B6 A4 3.0 Quattro

While I'm not pointing any fingers, I think it's a ludicrously stupid thing to:

1) Solicit personal information (including age, affluence, ... even marital status)
2) Give out personal information (including age, affluence, ... even marital status)

All of this trash talking could have been avoided if:

1) Personal questions were preempted
2) Personal information was never divulged