E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > Help Me Chose First Bmw!

05-31-2015, 07:00 PM   #45
SAADTHESAV
Captain
Rep
Drives: '18 SMB F80 M3 CS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arian View Post
Well i got the car. Runs in perfect condition, the mechanic said that the only thing i might need in the future is some struts and shocks but its not immediate. So I might get some koni yellows and H&R sports this summer. Doing some exhaust work this weekend (have not decided exactly what yet) and im looking forward to getting an m3 rep bumper and doing a paint match with the space grey metallic.
congrats on the car man!

you're only 16? Damn bruh the e92 328ixi will definitely be a chick magnet

good luck man!
Appreciate 1
      05-31-2015, 09:21 PM   #46
t3chnobrat
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 E92 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arian View Post
Well i got the car. Runs in perfect condition, the mechanic said that the only thing i might need in the future is some struts and shocks but its not immediate. So I might get some koni yellows and H&R sports this summer. Doing some exhaust work this weekend (have not decided exactly what yet) and im looking forward to getting an m3 rep bumper and doing a paint match with the space grey metallic.
Nice congrats man. Glad the inspection went well and have fun with the new projects!
2010 E92 335i :: ZSP :: 6AT :: 19" OEM/BBS 230's :: MHD Stage 2+ :: XHP Stage 3 :: ETS FMIC :: VRSF CL DP's :: AA CP & BOV :: Boost Addictions Diff Brace :: Kohlefaser Luft-Technik Intake :: High & Low Side OCC's :: RB ext PCV
Appreciate 1
      06-01-2015, 12:30 PM   #47
BMB063
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ti317 View Post
Congrats and good luck! Before you go throwing mods on it, I would wait a few weeks and see if any surprises pop up. I would also try to update the maintenance and do some PM like cooling system refresh but that is just the nervous Nellie in me.
If you do go with shock replacement, you may want to look at Koni FSDs they ride close to stock sport shocks but tighten up when stressed. I have a set in my e46 and I love them.
I have run stock, Bilstein HD, Bilstein sport, Koni yellow, Koni FSD and Bilstein Pss9 on different cars and they are all good. IMO the FSDs offer the best compromise between ride and handling.
^ What he said. Get a feel for your car before changing it. I would say drive it at least a month before doing anything mod related. If there is any maintenance that needs performed, do that. You may change your mind with mods after driving it for a bit.

YouTube | INSTAGRAM | My New Website: Shifted-Perspective.com | DM for discounts on: LUX ANGEL EYES or BPM TUNES
Appreciate 1
      06-01-2015, 03:43 PM   #48
bmwmsport
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 335i

Sane car purchases are never that good... welcome to the forums and love the car!