E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > BMW Dealer Reviews + Ratings Forum > Prestige Auto Guam SUCKS

03-18-2011, 03:17 AM   #1
Heath73
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 328i

Prestige Auto Guam SUCKS

it all started out nice, dealer was bending over backwards for me. helping out on specs and other things i was asking for. once we got the model, options, and colors, we started to talk about money. i was doing a military sells and it was all looking good. one night i got on BMWUSA and found out that i get the leather, wheels, and ipod connector for free? showed this to him and he was dumbfounded. right there was the start of the end. so i saved my self a few thousands right there. then once i got him the down payment on the car. he just kinda stoped calling me and giving me updates on what was going on (which he said he would). then once i got the full payment to them, 2 days after the money was gone, my sells men sent me a email with all the number and contacts i would need to talk to. never got any calls or emails from him again. i got delayed on leaving the island and had to have the car held up in port, they almost charged me a fee for that. over all i have had to do almost all the paper work. talking to the headquarters about pick up, the pick up dealership on paper work that guam was spose to send over. all the guam dealer ship did was take my money and send it to the main office. now i need to get a paper of "bill of sell" so the pick up dealer can release the car to me when i get there and i asked them to fax it to the the pick up dealership. ( this is after 3 days of calling none stop to just get voice mail/with a customer/ sorry we dont do that) he said he will see what he can do. shortly after me getting off the phone with him i got a email with the info i needed. over all they are the crappiest dealership i have ever delt with. you have better service with a used KIA dealership.
Appreciate 0
      12-14-2011, 04:13 PM   #2
justforfun
Rep
Drives: 2004 M3 (sold)

Sorry to hear that you didn't have a good experience with the dealer. I would be furious myself.

I too will be purchasing a vehicle with military car sales, but wanted to know if you can give me some tips to look out for. Mostly order and delivery process. did you negotiatiate vehicle price or packages, did you pay the registration and taxes with the pick up dealer, anything else you paid during pick up?

Thanks
Appreciate 0
      05-31-2012, 11:06 PM   #3
Guam128i
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 08 328

Wow you should try their service
Appreciate 0
      10-21-2012, 07:40 PM   #4
support@PAG
Registered
Guam
Rep
Drives: M3

Prestige Automobiles Guam

Dear Heath73,

We apologize for the negative experience you had at our dealership, Prestige Automobiles of Guam. We have investigated this matter in regards of the information and service provided to you in order to verify your concerns. However, if you have any additional concerns we welcome you to contact us at admin@prestigeautoguam.com where our qualified staff will be available to assist you. Thank you for your time!

Best Regards,

Prestige Automobiles Guam
Appreciate 0
      07-19-2013, 02:43 AM   #5
bmwisataxi
Registered
Rep
Drives: Bimmers, Lexus

Pass on this dealership - Prestige BMW Guam sucks

Absolutely the worst BMW dealership I have ever experienced.

They certainly don't understand the word "prestige".

Since they don't belong to BMW USA or any of the Asian/Pacific/Oceana BMW corporate umbrellas, they pretty much do whatever they please...I heard they lost their Military Sales program but they will tell you anything up there.

Terrible salesman, terrible policies, terrible after sales service to name a few.

Don't even get me started on their ridiculous pricing and the pathetic options that they "load up" on their ordered vehicles. Its take it or leave it with them.

You will wait weeks to get an appointment for service and then back the gold truck up for the bill...

The owner doesn't give a shite about the customers and it shows all throughout the dealership.

Their "sales executive" never returns phone calls and couldn't give two squirts if you get answers to your questions.

Numerous times while in there waiting on service, he can be seen hob nobbin', air kissin' fake bro huggin his peeps, but has little time to be bothered to sell any of their cars.

Drive down to the Lexus dealership and give them a few minutes of your time, then drive back up to Prestige and note the huge differences in the way you will be treated and the level of customer service they exhibit at both dealerships. Night and day difference.

I will post my experiences about BMW reliability on another day...suffice to say I currently own three bimmers (not BEAMERS) and every single one that has gone in for service, comes back worse.

I wonder if BMW AG has any clue as to what is going on here on Guahan...avoid buying anything new or used at Prestige and do NOT take any of your bimmers to them for service. You will regret it.
Appreciate 0