E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Exterior / Cosmetic Parts > WTB: e92 aero front lip carbon fiber

Closed Thread

02-11-2014, 02:22 PM   #1
Arexander
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW 335i; BMW 435i; Ducati

WTB: e92 aero front lip carbon fiber

Hello everyone.

After purchasing my car last November, I have noticed a significant amount of rock chips that have hit my aero lip. Additionally, a few scratches & blemishes have transpired.
The owner had it garaged most of the time; and now that I commute to and from work every weekday, the front is more susceptible to damages.

I was thinking of getting my current lip re-painted; however, in the SF Bay area, most paint shops are over priced.

So, I was looking into this one:

The cf aero lip

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=466539

Yes, carbon fiber can also be scratched or get hit by rocks. Yet, the blemishes aren't as noticeable. (Besides a crack)

I asked the vendor how much shipped and he quoted me "$420." (More or less what I would pay for re-painting). Moreover, he gets the lip painted to the car's color before shipping it out.

The downfall I've read from E92-Lighting's reviews, is that he has more bad than good ones. I.e. lip scratched, poor communication, lip not always flush, etc. I experienced a little of this so far when he took 4 or 5 days to reply to 2 of my emails inquiring about the lip.

Does anyone know where else I can get one? Possibly a little less expensive.

Or would someone be willing to trade lips? I can pay for shipping on both items.

Thanks!

Last edited by Arexander; 02-11-2014 at 02:31 PM.. Reason: More grammar...
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread