E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Parts > FS: Live in/near PDX? Want a V2 Procede?

02-07-2008, 03:32 PM   #1
jonm42
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: too fast for conditions.

FS: Live in/near PDX? Want a V2 Procede?

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
sold sold sold sold

Sold and gone. Thanks for interest, folks!

I have a Procede, V1 harness, brand new still in the package V2 harness, and C-Reader. I'm not posting pictures because you know what it looks like. I'd like $1100 for the whole boat. No unreasonable offer refused! (You can even use the V1 green loom for the "dyno only speed limiter defeat" option should you so choose .)

Please, no comments about pricing like "my second cousin twice removed on my mother's side got one for only $xxx -- you cost too much!". What the buyer ends up paying is what the buyer thinks it is worth. They can negotiate with me directly via PM.

Note that if you like, I can help with the install; I have damn near all of the necessary tools (and will toss those in -- hey, why not?). Yes, local buyers are strongly preferred.

Please send me a PM or reply to this thread if you are interested. I'd like to move this -- I have other projects waiting for funds!

Thank you!

Last edited by jonm42; 02-10-2008 at 04:14 PM..
Appreciate 0
      02-07-2008, 04:04 PM   #2
jdink
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: '08 E90 335i 6MT

Ugh.... so tempting!!! I was planning on driving down to Portland this weekend to.... let me think about it!
      02-10-2008, 03:38 PM   #3
jonm42
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: too fast for conditions.

sunday
Appreciate 0