E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General BMW News and Cars Discussion > Need a vin # cheack

07-25-2012, 06:55 PM   #1
jr*rokz328
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09' E92 328i AW/coral

Need a vin # cheack

whats up people
i need a favor to ask can any body help look up a vin# im plan on buying a car but dont really want to pay 40.00 bucks for a report.
thanks
Appreciate 0
      07-26-2012, 12:33 AM   #2
watrob
Lieutenant Colonel
Australia
Rep
Drives: MY2022 X5 M-Sport 45e White

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by jr*rokz328 View Post
whats up people
i need a favor to ask can any body help look up a vin# im plan on buying a car but dont really want to pay 40.00 bucks for a report.
thanks
Is it a dealers car or private?, if it's a dealers car I usually as for the service history report off them, even if its an interstate car I ring the original selling dealer and get the report, there is now charge for that.

I think you have carfax which shows accident,, repairs etc, is that correct? is that what costs $40?

PS. Also if its private sale ask them for the service history report which they can get, they should have it anyway if they are trying to sell you the car direct?

MY22 X5 M-Sport 45e White, 22"rims, Red Calipers, Ceramic Pads. Better off saying what it does not have and that's a B&O Audio System, otherwise all option boxes are ticked.
Appreciate 0