E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southwest > Offical Las Vegas E9Xs Thread

Closed Thread

03-28-2010, 03:17 PM   #1233
SD135i
aka Trevorsd
Rep
Drives: 2009 135i AT

Garage List
2009 135i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by HondaGoneRogue View Post
Sad to say, but I got completely destroyed by a civic hatch last night. Did three rolls and all three were utterly rediculous. I knew the guy from Germany. It's a black eg hatch with SH euro plates on the back. Watch out lol. He pulled strong from 30 mph roll and put atleast 2 1/2 cars on me by 120. Time for perf mods lol. Just for fyi, I'm running the JB3 1.0 on 91 and thats about it. I doubt dp's and the 2.0 will reverse the scenario, but it will deff help close that 2 car gap. They got an iphone vid floatin around somewhere I'm sure.
Hah ouch. Dude must have some serious mods on that civic. Boosted?? Maybe he was running race gas? What map were you on? 1.0 is pretty old heh, let's get you upgraded.

Have to replaced the stock airbox yet? It's horribly restrictive. Def do intake before dp's, but ya dp's add quite a bit of hp.
Appreciate 0
      03-28-2010, 04:01 PM   #1234
iBoost
Retired e90post Member
Rep
Drives: real slow

man that sucks... but i'm not surprised. our shop is right next to CNC Racing and they have some fast ass hatches there.. they have a white turbo'd one thats just insane...
Appreciate 0
      03-29-2010, 03:59 AM   #1235
smack
Lieutenant Colonel
Germany
Rep
Drives: BMW's/Flex Polishers

That blows man!
Appreciate 0
      03-29-2010, 10:32 AM   #1236
HondaGoneRogue
They like my Swag...
Rep
Drives: 15 GSM 435i GC

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by SD135i View Post
Hah ouch. Dude must have some serious mods on that civic. Boosted?? Maybe he was running race gas? What map were you on? 1.0 is pretty old heh, let's get you upgraded.

Have to replaced the stock airbox yet? It's horribly restrictive. Def do intake before dp's, but ya dp's add quite a bit of hp.
Oh yeah, It was boosted. I just checked my map switch that I stuffed under the microfilter for service tomorrow, IT WAS ON VALET! So, basically I was stock on 91 lol. Makes me feel a HELL of a lot better. Can't wait to find him again. Nope still have the stock airbox. I plan on doing a ton of upgrades. Been spending all my loot on the new house. Can't wait for my Obama money lol. How do you like the BMS intake? I was looking towards the Injen. I don't mind saving a ton on the BMS if it's just as effective though.

2015 435i Gran Coupe - Current
2008 AW 135i - Sold
Appreciate 0
      03-29-2010, 11:56 AM   #1237
iBoost
Retired e90post Member
Rep

Quote:
Oh yeah, It was boosted. I just checked my map switch that I stuffed under the microfilter for service tomorrow, IT WAS ON VALET! So, basically I was stock on 91 lol. Makes me feel a HELL of a lot better. Can't wait to find him again. Nope still have the stock airbox. I plan on doing a ton of upgrades. Been spending all my loot on the new house. Can't wait for my Obama money lol. How do you like the BMS intake? I was looking towards the Injen. I don't mind saving a ton on the BMS if it's just as effective though.
on valet hahaha; it would of probly been really close race if you were on map 5

Last edited by iBoost; 03-29-2010 at 04:20 PM..
Appreciate 0
      03-30-2010, 12:55 AM   #1238
SD135i
aka Trevorsd
Rep

Garage List
2009 135i  [0.00]
Quote:
Teehee, Obama money

Injen is a good intake and looks great. I dont think there's a diff in performance so it's a matter of taste.

That's funny about the valet lol. Makes us all feel better. I was beinning to ph34r civics

Btw on the 11th I'm havin a BBQ at my place with the vegasbimmer.com guys. If anyone's interested let me know. I'm providing the BBQ, pool and spa. should be fun! Could do some small stuff on cars too of anyone likes.
Appreciate 0
      03-30-2010, 03:59 AM   #1239
smack
Lieutenant Colonel
Germany
Rep

Hey fellas, did you guys see the trip to G-Power that is on the front page? I know the president of that club and they were just getting it started when i had to come back to the states. I went through a driving class with him on car control. I think we need to start being more active and getting together for meets more often and doing cruises. Im not trying to bash our local meets but hanging out in parking lots gets old after a while.
Appreciate 0
      03-30-2010, 04:14 AM   #1240
SteanLV
Philippines
Rep
Drives: Liberty Walk M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by smack View Post
Hey fellas, did you guys see the trip to G-Power that is on the front page? I know the president of that club and they were just getting it started when i had to come back to the states. I went through a driving class with him on car control. I think we need to start being more active and getting together for meets more often and doing cruises. Im not trying to bash our local meets but hanging out in parking lots gets old after a while.
we can as soon as u get back
      03-30-2010, 08:11 AM   #1241
HondaGoneRogue
They like my Swag...
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Yeah I know him too. Honestly, some of the members and how they act around other people makes me happy to stand around in a parking lot. Hans is hella cool, but the majority of the club is so uptight and stuck up. I couldn't be a part of an organization that acts so "elite". Don't get me wrong, they showed a lot of love to me, but the majority that I would see coming to meets was pretty "high and mighty". It was like they did the meet a favor by coming. Hopefully, if we do get organized, it won't be like that. It's great to be proud of your club, but there's a measure of reserve you need to have, especially when your all driving Bimmers. Otherwise we all look like the typical BMW driving snobby assholes.

2008 AW 135i - Sold
Appreciate 0
      03-30-2010, 09:06 AM   #1242
smack
Lieutenant Colonel
Germany
Rep

Really?? I know Hans is a good guy and it wouldnt surprise me if there were stuck up people that belong to that club. I couldnt ever be a part of some club that thinks down on everyone else and that there shit is better just because they drive M badged BMW's. I can imagine that a lot of them have lots of money to throw at their cars but have no idea how to work on them properly. Im not the type to look down on someone because my BMW is newer or has the "twin turbo" or anything like that. I can appreciate the fact that someone took the time and money to make a car the way that suits them.
I just want us to get together more often and do more than just hang out at a parking lot. We should be getting together for dinner, cruises, and maybe having a tech day when someone is going to install something that others would benefit by learning more about their cars. Some know more than others and it would be a great time to get together for these kinds of things.
Appreciate 0
      03-30-2010, 12:59 PM   #1243
SteanLV
Philippines
Rep

Quote:
Really?? I know Hans is a good guy and it wouldnt surprise me if there were stuck up people that belong to that club. I couldnt ever be a part of some club that thinks down on everyone else and that there shit is better just because they drive M badged BMW's. I can imagine that a lot of them have lots of money to throw at their cars but have no idea how to work on them properly. Im not the type to look down on someone because my BMW is newer or has the "twin turbo" or anything like that. I can appreciate the fact that someone took the time and money to make a car the way that suits them.
I just want us to get together more often and do more than just hang out at a parking lot. We should be getting together for dinner, cruises, and maybe having a tech day when someone is going to install something that others would benefit by learning more about their cars. Some know more than others and it would be a great time to get together for these kinds of things.

What is HANS CLUB ?
      03-30-2010, 05:31 PM   #1244
SteanLV
Philippines
Rep

IF anyone here need e90 non-turbo H&R sports springs let me know! i am upgrading suspension.
      03-30-2010, 05:34 PM   #1245
iBoost
Retired e90post Member
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stean@EuroDyne View Post
IF anyone here need e90 non-turbo H&R sports springs let me know! i am upgrading suspension.
calling you right now fooooool!
Appreciate 0
      03-31-2010, 08:18 AM   #1246
SD135i
aka Trevorsd
Rep

Garage List
2009 135i  [0.00]
I've never heard of Hans or the club. Snobby bimmer owners suck tho.

At the last vegasbimmer.com meet we had e28s, e30s, e36, e92 and e82. Was a nice mix of old and new. I love seeing the older bimmers when the owners take such care of em! Haha there's this one guy with an older 5 that he bought for $100 and has made it into a great project car. Sweet ride.
Appreciate 0
      03-31-2010, 10:40 AM   #1247
smack
Lieutenant Colonel
Germany
Rep

Hans is the first name of a guy I know and the club "M Flight" are in Germany. I knew Hans while I was stationed in Germany. Hans is an American.
Appreciate 0
      03-31-2010, 02:15 PM   #1248
SD135i
aka Trevorsd
Rep

Garage List
2009 135i  [0.00]
Ahh man yesterday I saw a sweet 135i. It was red, debadged, had a single fog light and was dropped. I was at the light at Losee and Tropical Pkwy. We were pulled up next to each other and both checked each others' cars out. It was an Asian guy with his girlfriend.

Anyone know who that is?

Eric, Gary/Tunerzedge said he saw you at Craig and Losee yesterday or the day before. He was in the red E36. He mentioned the CF lip.
Appreciate 0
      03-31-2010, 07:56 PM   #1249
HondaGoneRogue
They like my Swag...
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Ahh man yesterday I saw a sweet 135i. It was red, debadged, had a single fog light and was dropped. I was at the light at Losee and Tropical Pkwy. We were pulled up next to each other and both checked each others' cars out. It was an Asian guy with his girlfriend.

Anyone know who that is?
Yeah his name is Eric too. We work together, I took him for a test drive in mu car and 3 days later he had the red one lol. It's dropped on eibachs, bmw perf exhaust, rear spoiler, and the exotic tuning CF splitters. I plan on dragging him to the meets with me.
Quote:
Eric, Gary/Tunerzedge said he saw you at Craig and Losee yesterday or the day before. He was in the red E36. He mentioned the CF lip.
Oh yeah, with the clean BBS'? I saw him. I'll have to wave next time. Might as well mosy on over to vegasbimmers too.

2008 AW 135i - Sold
Appreciate 0
      03-31-2010, 10:34 PM   #1250
SD135i
aka Trevorsd
Rep

Garage List
2009 135i  [0.00]
Quote:
Yeah his name is Eric too. We work together, I took him for a test drive in mu car and 3 days later he had the red one lol. It's dropped on eibachs, bmw perf exhaust, rear spoiler, and the exotic tuning CF splitters. I plan on dragging him to the meets with me.

Oh yeah, with the clean BBS'? I saw him. I'll have to wave next time. Might as well mosy on over to vegasbimmers too.
Cool. That's 3 of us now!

Edit: Btw we're getting together tomorrow night @ 9:00.
http://www.vegasbimmers.com/meets
Appreciate 0
      04-01-2010, 01:49 PM   #1251
BLK_08E90
Captain
Rep
Drives: F10 M5, E70 X5d

Quote:
Thursday the guys from vegasbimmers got together. It was cool. We had about 10 guys show up. Not bad.

Friday 3 of us got in a few runs at midnight mayhem. There were some great cars there, but only 4 bimmers lol. There was a supercharged E46 M3 that looked and sounded sick. He ran 13.4-13.9 @ 105.

It was my first time out and its a steep learning curve lol. Next time I need to break start from 1500 rpm and I get the lights now so I should react faster.

My times were (will post slips when I get em scanned)

13.46@110 - 2.24 60'
13.5@111 - 2.62 60' <---- lol
13.1@111 - 2.2 60'

I should be able to get the 60's down to 1.9-2.0 with my AT. After a driver mod I should be able to get her into the 12's np.

We need more bimmers out there! April 9th is the next midnight mayhem, anyone up?

I'll go...just got some new mods I want to try out.

Does anyone knows a good alignment shop that can do it right for BMWs.
Appreciate 0
      04-01-2010, 02:21 PM   #1252
SD135i
aka Trevorsd
Rep

Garage List
2009 135i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLK_08E90 View Post
I'll go...just got some new mods I want to try out.

Does anyone knows a good alignment shop that can do it right for BMWs.
Cool, I'll update the thread as we get closer to the date. Sounds like we are going to have a lot of bimmers coming out!
Appreciate 0
      04-01-2010, 03:20 PM   #1253
SD135i
aka Trevorsd
Rep

Garage List
2009 135i  [0.00]
Just ordered a new meth kit... can't wait for the next midnight mayhem
Appreciate 0
      04-02-2010, 03:51 AM   #1254
HondaGoneRogue
They like my Swag...
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Cool. That's 3 of us now!

Edit: Btw we're getting together tomorrow night @ 9:00.
http://www.vegasbimmers.com/meets
Suck's I couldn't make it. I work graves I want to try and make the races though!

2008 AW 135i - Sold
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread