E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > favorite this post 2006 BMW 330i - Trade for 328i coupe

07-04-2016, 07:38 PM   #1
iShiraz
Rep
Drives: 2006 E90 330i

favorite this post 2006 BMW 330i - Trade for 328i coupe

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 8,500.00

Item Interest
Hi all. Up for sale but mostly trade is my 2006 330i sedan. This car is rear wheel drive and comes equipped with an automatic transmission with manual mode. It has pretty much all the options from the factory. It has iDrive, Bluetooth, HK Logic7 sound system, parking sensors, ski pass folding rear seats, sunroof, and a lot more. I know im forgetting some things. The wheels are 18" Apex Arc-8 and they're literally brand new. The car has 159k original miles and a clean title. A lot of the main problems on this car has been accounted for such as the water pump, thermostat, radiator, cooling system, and a lot more. Overall there's is absolutely nothing wrong with this vehicle. I love it because it's so reliable and comfortable on long drives. I'm just testing waters and I would be interested in a trade for a 328/335i coupe only. Or $8500 cash. Not a penny less. If you're interested please text me 847-769-8345. Thank you

- I will include Sony subs, and some cash on my end depending on the car. Thanks!

Attached Images

Appreciate 0