E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Northwest > My new shoes... Alufelgen SF-71 in Hyper Black

02-04-2010, 01:13 PM   #1
jrusl12
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 07 E92 335i JB/CR

My new shoes... Alufelgen SF-71 in Hyper Black

Just got the new rims installed last night.

Sorry for the crappy pic but took it with my Pre and it was overcast and rainy.

And yes I know I need a drop now. Any suggestions for the best spring, spring/shock, or coilover solution that won't cost me a fortune and isn't too harsh to ride on up here in the NW? Looking to buy a house soon and not trying to waste too much of my down payment on the ride. Also, any good shops for installation with decent prices for this in the Tacoma area? I know most of you people live up north and have places up there but that isn't very convenient for me as I live in south Tacoma.

Appreciate 0
      02-04-2010, 03:29 PM   #2
Johnny Lin
Lieutenant General
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: AW E92 M3

Looking good, you might want to ask either James or Peter about the shop. Since they both done so many mods on their car, so they might have some hook up deal at the Tacoma area.
Appreciate 0
      02-04-2010, 04:40 PM   #3
503kids
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 BMW E90

Sweet wheels!!! Car looks awesome!!! Thinking about getting the same wheels. How was the wait on the wheels?
Appreciate 0
      02-04-2010, 05:06 PM   #4
jrusl12
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 07 E92 335i JB/CR

Quote:
Originally Posted by 503kids View Post
Sweet wheels!!! Car looks awesome!!! Thinking about getting the same wheels. How was the wait on the wheels?
I had very little wait at all on the wheels. I ordered at the very end of the groupbuy on January 18th. I think the company received the first batch of wheels from overseas on Thursday the 21st. They shipped out all of the groupbuy wheels on the Mon the 25th and Fedex attempted first delivery to my house on Mon Feb 1st, so it was good time. Fedex sucks though and you can read my story about it here:

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showth...95#post6662995

However, I've been told they switched over to UPS now though cuz I think other people had issues with Fedex as well.

I believe that they received more wheels than the groupbuy amount so they are stocking them so if you were to buy now the processing and shipping time should be pretty quick as well, but you'll have to confirm that with them. Wheeladdicts is selling the rims as well.
Appreciate 0
      02-04-2010, 08:03 PM   #5
Digital.James
Colonel
Rep
Drives: GT4, Raptor.2, Tuono 1100F

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Lin View Post
Looking good, you might want to ask either James or Peter about the shop. Since they both done so many mods on their car, so they might have some hook up deal at the Tacoma area.
I installed my own coilovers and I do all my own installs so I couldnt comment on any shops around here that work on BMWs.
Appreciate 0
      02-04-2010, 08:08 PM   #6
ALUFELGEN
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrusl12 View Post
Just got the new rims installed last night.

Sorry for the crappy pic but took it with my Pre and it was overcast and rainy.

And yes I know I need a drop now. Any suggestions for the best spring, spring/shock, or coilover solution that won't cost me a fortune and isn't too harsh to ride on up here in the NW? Looking to buy a house soon and not trying to waste too much of my down payment on the ride. Also, any good shops for installation with decent prices for this in the Tacoma area? I know most of you people live up north and have places up there but that isn't very convenient for me as I live in south Tacoma.

Nice. Get it lowered and update us. Definitely a clean ride.

Matt
Appreciate 0
      02-04-2010, 08:45 PM   #7
Johnny Lin
Lieutenant General
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: AW E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digital.James View Post
I installed my own coilovers and I do all my own installs so I couldnt comment on any shops around here that work on BMWs.
Dam, for real I will make sure to call you next time for any of my future parts.
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2010, 12:21 PM   #8
503kids
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 BMW E90

Thanks for the feedback!!! I just got the invoice from MORR Corp. I will order mines on Monday. Let me know when you drop it. I'm thinkin'... "I'll vibe off of you!" Your ride looks saaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhwwwwwweeeeet!!! All right bro!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrusl12 View Post
I had very little wait at all on the wheels. I ordered at the very end of the groupbuy on January 18th. I think the company received the first batch of wheels from overseas on Thursday the 21st. They shipped out all of the groupbuy wheels on the Mon the 25th and Fedex attempted first delivery to my house on Mon Feb 1st, so it was good time. Fedex sucks though and you can read my story about it here:

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showth...95#post6662995

However, I've been told they switched over to UPS now though cuz I think other people had issues with Fedex as well.

I believe that they received more wheels than the groupbuy amount so they are stocking them so if you were to buy now the processing and shipping time should be pretty quick as well, but you'll have to confirm that with them. Wheeladdicts is selling the rims as well.
Appreciate 0
      05-09-2010, 01:09 PM   #9
veg3ta21
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i Coupe Monaco Blue

nice ride

hey, what tires, sizes, and offsets did you do?
Appreciate 0