E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > Thanks to Charlie@RissRacing...

07-19-2008, 05:55 PM   #1
rdsport323
Captain
Rep
Drives: 335i

Thanks to Charlie@RissRacing...

This guy is unbelievably knowledgeable about everything related to cars. I had brought some coilovers for him to install that I purchased used from shift@red, and although it would've taken him only 90 minutes to install, we spent the majority of the time just talking about cars. He also answered all of my questions about the install and explained each procedure to make sure everything was perfect. He was more than willing to spend the extra time in the blistering heat (it was damn hot today), to make sure the height of the car was what I wanted.

You really can't go wrong having him do any install or maintenance on your car. If you are local to Ontario, I recommend him for any installs you need. You not only get the work done but you also get all of your questions answered with no B.S.

only negative thing is... he broke my short shift kit... well, no he didn't break it.. but he made me aware that I had installed mine incorrectly, so if he didn't tell me, I wouldn't have known better, so it would've been fine.. So he broke it

Thanks again Charlie.
Appreciate 0
      07-20-2008, 01:04 PM   #2
Riss Racing
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: E60 M5/E92 335/HUMMER H2

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdsport323 View Post
This guy is unbelievably knowledgeable about everything related to cars. I had brought some coilovers for him to install that I purchased used from shift@red, and although it would've taken him only 90 minutes to install, we spent the majority of the time just talking about cars. He also answered all of my questions about the install and explained each procedure to make sure everything was perfect. He was more than willing to spend the extra time in the blistering heat (it was damn hot today), to make sure the height of the car was what I wanted.

You really can't go wrong having him do any install or maintenance on your car. If you are local to Ontario, I recommend him for any installs you need. You not only get the work done but you also get all of your questions answered with no B.S.

only negative thing is... he broke my short shift kit... well, no he didn't break it.. but he made me aware that I had installed mine incorrectly, so if he didn't tell me, I wouldn't have known better, so it would've been fine.. So he broke it

Thanks again Charlie.

Good job chuck.

Any pics?
Appreciate 0
      07-21-2008, 12:09 AM   #3
CASHBY
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 335 "done up"

Hahahah... Thanks Bud.

Don't worry about your short shifter... (even know it was backwards) it makes no difference... just preference.

Car looked great though... i think overall it was a nicedrop and turned out perfect!

Thanks for the kind words!

-Charlie
Appreciate 0