E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > 2010 Lexus Rx350 Looking To Trade For 335i

Closed Thread

08-28-2017, 10:59 PM   #1
swolson12
Rep
Drives: 335i

Post 2010 Lexus Rx350 Looking To Trade For 335i

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 14.00

Item Interest
I have been trying to sell my 2010 Lexus Rx350 the packages (listed at bottom of ad) for sometime now locally in hopes of buying a 335i , and haven't had any success, I thought why not try to trade it for the right car ( I will still sell it if if someone wants it) Its a 2010 with 140,xxx ( I drive a lot for my job) clean Carfax no accidents with all maintenance performed at Lexus of Toledo. Car is Truffle Mica (grey) with the paint being in excellent condition . Car runs and drives great with no issues at all, brand new tires all around. Only con is a small rip in the drivers seat. Looking to trade for a 2007-2010 bmw 335i coupe preferably 6mt. Thanks, Rob. (pictures coming tomorrow)
-Packages/Options-

RX 350 include 18-inch alloy wheels, dual zone automatic climate control, hill start assist, power tilt and telescopic leather-wrapped wheel with audio controls, six-CD/MP3 stereo with XM satellite radio, Bluetooth connectivity, eight-way power fabric front seats, 60/40 split-folding sliding and reclining rear seats, auto up/down windows, rear privacy glass, keyless entry with touch-sensor exterior door handles, eight-inch LCD multi-information display with customizable features, electroluminescent gauges, auto-dimming rearview mirror with compass, dual illuminated vanity mirrors, bird's-eye maple or brown walnut wood trim, cargo mat and net, tonneau cover, carpet floor mats, silver-painted roof rails, front and rear splash guards, heated mirrors with integrated turn signals and puddle lamps, rain-sensing wipers, wiper de-icer, automatic headlamps with washers, driver and passenger knee airbags, LED brake lights, tire pressure monitoring system, cruise control, garage door opener, and pushbutton start.

The 350 can be further optioned with several packages. A Premium Package 1 adds heated and ventilated perforated leather seats, driver's side memory, auto-dimming mirrors, power sunroof, and power rear door. A Premium Package 2 further adds automatic, auto-levelling bi-xenon headlamps, automatic high-beam feature, wallet-size Smart Key Card, and auto-dimming rearview mirror with integrated backup camera. The Touring Package further adds 19-inch alloy wheels, voice-activated navigation system with Remote Touch, XM Real-Time Traffic, 12-speaker premium audio system, rear subwoofer, USB input, wood- and leather-wrapped steering wheel,

Attached Images

Last edited by swolson12; 08-28-2017 at 11:14 PM..
Appreciate 0
      08-29-2017, 11:27 PM   #2
WeekendWarriorz
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2006 Z4M

I think you're better off selling the car privately or trading it in, I would be surprised if anyone would trade you their clean n54 for a 140k mile Lexus. Either way GLWS!
Appreciate 1
ArcticRik166.50
      08-30-2017, 06:04 PM   #3
RobertRichy
First Lieutenant II I know enough to be dangerous
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 LCI N54 335xi

what are you looking to get for it?

Does it have either premium package?
2010 E90 LCI N54 335xi / AR DP's / KW V1 / Stoptech Slotted Rotors / SS lines / EBC Yellowstuff / Fuel-it stage 2 LPFP / Fuel-it Bluetooth Content Analyzer / ETS FMIC / VRSF CP / TurboSmart Dual Port Kompact kit / MHD / WEDGE E60 ProTune / CORSA Exhaust / Alpina TCU / VTT Outlets / MMP Inlets
Appreciate 1
      08-30-2017, 11:29 PM   #4
swolson12
Rep
Drives: 335i

yes the car has premium package, and 14,000 obo
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread